How do I access debug mode in SSBM

Status
Not open for further replies.
I keep going to Google typing in "SSBM debug mode" but all I get is websites that show images of cool glitches can somebody tell me how to access debug mode in SSBM please!

Or Gcars-CS. But that will most likely cost you more time and money, even though it's cooler than sliced bread.

He's wrong. There's nothing in the rules about Action Replay/GameShark/*inserttoolhere*.

Doesn't mean we're going to hand the codes to somebody who writes ridiculously long sentences without using periods or commas the way I'm doing right now to show you how dumb it really does look.

Seriously, there's google, and Action Replay has its own site. Why not use them?

So? Just because I write "ridiculously long sentences without using periods or commas" means that nobody is gonna give me cheats? That's just bull crap!

You need a question mark after "So" and "cheats" which would force "just" and "thats" to be capitalized. Also, between the "t" and "s" in "thats" should be an apostrophy. If you've done that correctly, you should come out with this:

Bloodylightning should've said:
So? Just because I write "ridiculously long sentences without using periods or commas" means that nobody is gonna give me cheats? That's just bull crap!
Optionally, if you feel a bit of a rage coming on, you can leave out the question mark after like so:

Bloodylightning could've said:
So just because I write "ridiculously long sentences without using periods or commas" means that nobody is gonna give me cheats? That's just bull crap!

Alright then. This is the PAL version of the debug menu in Smash Bros Melee. If you live in Europe, use these 2 codes with your AR. If not, then ignore it, and go back to www.arcentral.net to search for your version of Smash Bros Melee.

PAL SSBM: 2 codes

Code 1: the debug menu control
7X1H-THWE-401YB
47K3-GPZC-DBY82

Code 2: the debug menu itself
GQKQ-TW0T-RQMTH
0Y4W-BQHC-CFYJN
JYEF-E8V5-Y1CE4
PDXE-NWXW-6RH11

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back