• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Roach's endless sprite parade

Ah, I see what you mean there. Although I didn't do any editing to the sprites yet, I tried doing a little test and changing the offsets for the side running frames to see if it looked any better:

iZSgJEw.gif

How does this looks?

I'm ready for some 2.2 and some delicous revamped zones.
Motorroach, are you gonna start something new since FuckingSonic is done and ready for 2.2?

Well, what can I say? I'm pretty much done with Sonic, and let me tell you... I didn't think that I would end up changing so much over all of his animations, AND adding extra animations in general. At first I really just intended this to be just a Sonic headswap with the grey pixels edited out, but clearly, it went way beyond that.

Given that I'm finally done with him, I guess I'll just take a break from doing SRB2 work in general, given anything with this game can end up as easily tiring. There are many other projects that I have to get done as well, and they are pretty much all outside of the SRB2 area.

Also, I'll be updating the first post of the thread to release some more of my content that won't be getting anywhere anytime soon, so all of you can go nuts with it and see what you can do with it!

Yes, I really wish I had more time for creating new things for SRB2, but it won't be the case anytime soon. My economic situation is really tight right now, and I can only pay attention to the kind of work that actually helps me paying my bills. All I can say is get hype for 2.2~

Last edited:
I've always preferred how Blue looks like on Chuckles compared to Sonic; will Fucking Sonic rework the coloring slightly like Chuckles did?

Last edited:
Hey guys, I'm not going to infract the lot of you because I really don't want a giant page of red text, but this is a topic for DISCUSSING MOTORROACH'S SPRITES. It's not a topic for retarded memes. Keep that shit out of here.

Edit: On second thought, the posts are so cancer I've deleted them.

Last edited:
At least the joke was relevant and not some really stupid old meme from 2006. It did start to get off topic, though. But I digress.

Anyway, I'm also curious about the coloring, but I'm pretty sure MotorRoach isn't going to change it since FuckingSonic is already finished.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back