light dash?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lightdash on in the console, but you need to unlock everything if you want it in 1/2 player.(not net game)

And what's everything? I have eight things unlocked (all the ones in the secrets page and the Ultimate mode), I wonder what I'm missing (I once saw a list with like fourteen secrets in the source code, but it's probably not used by the game... "Destroy all monsters" doesn't seem too SRB2-ish...).

I don't think it has to do with secrets, honestly...

Does too. Lightdash is part of the God Menu, which unlocks several console variables that are otherwise disabled, as well as adding a menu from which you can alter those variables.

It's unlocked via RedXVI CEZ2 secret, which cannot be triggered until you've triggered the RedXVI GFZ2 secret.

Draykon said:
Does too. Lightdash is part of the God Menu, which unlocks several console variables that are otherwise disabled, as well as adding a menu from which you can alter those variables.

It's unlocked via RedXVI CEZ2 secret, which cannot be triggered until you've triggered the RedXVI GFZ2 secret.

Argh.

By any chance, does the God menu contain seven secrets? Because if it's what I think, the some names should be changed to reflect the proper terminology (you know, "badniks" instead of "monsters", etc.).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back