• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Brandon The Hedgehog

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheKungfuJedi

fell into an endless pit
falling.gif
As you can see, I have started my own wad. Currently he is now 8.05% complete and what people may call a recolor. I don't know why though. Anyway, he'll have the abilty and speed of Sonic, the acceleration of Tails, and any other property equal to that of Knuckles. Unlike the rest, Brandon is not from a distant planet, he was a project that had gone wrong; once human, but now hedgehog.

P.S. I'll also be working on the abilty the throw crawla commanders as a ring would be thrown in match mode.

Um, you do realize that this is a green Sonic? It's not even a recolor, it's just not edited at all.

A recolor is taking a character wad and coloring over its sprites with a different color (I think). Although I could be wrong and please correct me if I am wrong.

So it's a Sonic wearing skin-tight pants.

...Yep.

Also, there is no ringslinger for char wads anymore, so that's a no-go. Even then, Crawla Commanders wouldn't increase your point count and they'd be op if they did.

inb4lockforrecolorfail
But seriously, this is pitiful. And a great example of "O LOK I MAED AN AWSUM GUY HE HAS THE BEST ABILITYS DUR-HUR"

Last edited:
Wow, this is not even a recolor, it's just plain copying of sprites. And those legs (which are taken from Sonic's in-game appearance anyway) are barely noticable.
The backstory is unoriginal as hell, his planned abilites are overpowered, and the whole thing just seems like it took less than 10 seconds to think of and make.

This wouldn't even be acceptable at the Shelter. I'm sorry, fail of fails. Put this on the "How NOT to Make A Character WAD" list.

Last edited:
I would have recommended that you wait until you have sufficiently transformed/original sprites before making this announcement. We currently have no proof whatsoever that this is going to become more original than what you have here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back