Have you been banned?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm banned on Wadbase (blame Chisuun =D *shot*) and still am. Backseat moderating, but everyone expects that of me. ;)

I think i got suspended twice with the old rules still in effect.

And I believe tempbanned once with the new rules.

I'm not directly "banned" anywhere as of now - however, in terms of minor communities, I've been banned PLENTY for varying lengths of time.
Worst I've gotten on here is a minor waring about a certain indecent avatar.

However, I am awfully good at getting everyone to hate me somehow.

I've never been banned from the fourms. I was once banned from 'fun, though. But only for 30 seconds...

2 years ago, I posted in the Sonic section of General Discussion.

I flamed big time.

But I'm over that now. I never had a banning problem. Just follow the rules. Despite the well known saying that rules are meant to be broken.... Follow them MOST of the time.

I've been banned from The Middle Ground forums, for being immature, amongst other things, and they believe I haven't changed at all, to this day.

Edit: I really want to go back there, but there's nothing I can do, to get them to believe otherwise.

SWP (SRB2) said:
I've been banned from The Middle Ground forums, for being immature, amongst other things, and they believe I haven't changed at all, to this day.

Edit: I really want to go back there, but there's nothing I can do, to get them to believe otherwise.

Mature up?

Jellybones69 said:
SWP (SRB2) said:

Mature up?

Have, that's not the problem, the problem is getting them to believe that I have, and they refuse to.

Nah...never been ban since I tend to have common sence when it comes to the rules.

Though their were times when my posts were not acceptable on other sites, but it was more as a warring than acctual bans.

But long story short...no never.

I've got tempbanned (strike 1) a couple of times here. Also I think I got banned from the skulltag forums once because they confused me for a different Ice (supposedly a haxor or something).

Ice said:
I've got tempbanned (strike 1) a couple of times here. Also I think I got banned from the skulltag forums once because they confused me for a different Ice (supposedly a haxor or something).

Well that was stupid... They should have confirmed there sorces before they did that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back