Custom pictures in cutscenes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok. When i add my own custom picture to my cutscenes, it tried to load it then the game crashes then shows the segment violation. Anyone know how I could fix this?

SuperSonic64 said:
Ok. When i add my own custom picture to my cutscenes, it tried to load it then the game crashes then shows the segment violation. Anyone know how I could fix this?

It would have to be over 9000x9000. Right?

DSMASTA64 said:
SuperSonic64 said:

Not funny. Your cutscene pictures are probably in the wrong format or they're bigger than 320x200 (I think that's the limit).

GCFreak said:
Not funny. Your cutscene pictures are probably in the wrong format or they're bigger than 320x200 (I think that's the limit).

I've been importing jpeg. Maybe thats the cause... SS64 imported bmp but over the limit.

(my xwe crashed just now while importing a cutscene picture =O)

Instructions

What you should do is this:

1). Open the 'srb2.srb' file with exe
2). Scroll through until you locate the cutscenes you wish to edit
3). Select the cutscene(s) and click ENTRY>SAVE AS
4). Save the cutscene(s) in bmp format
5). Open the saved bmp cutscene(s) with paint
6). Edit cutscene(s) however you wish without changing their size, name, or format
7). SAVE the cutscene(s), not SAVE AS
8). Make a copy of your 'srb2.srb' file and rename it
9). Open the copy you just made with exe
10). When you scroll down to locate the desired cutscene(s), select them
11). Click ENTRY>REPLACE and then select the corrisponding cutscene
12). When satisfied with desired cutscene replacement, use 'Srb2.net' to open SRB2 with your copy of the 'srb2.srb' file
13). Your cutscene(s) shall now replace the old cutscenes

Wrong, what you should do is read the importing graphics tutorial on the Wiki(Is there one?), and then in the Scene block, do Pic[insert number here]name = [insert name of lump here]

GCFreak said:
DSMASTA64 said:
SuperSonic64 said:

Thanks man it works (woot ^_^). offtopic: dsmasta
DSMASTA64 said:
Not funny. You over 9000 joke needs work on. offtopic end

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back