Aquatic Circuit Zone (r_aquaticcircuitzone.wad)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JMS

Download

Here. It's my first Circuit Map, I hope you enjoy it. If you don't tell me, so I can do better next time.

Screenshots:

srb25869fy4.png

srb25870ki5.png

srb25871rt3.png

srb25872et7.png

srb25873yz7.png

srb25874js0.png

srb25875nf1.png

Warning! There are some grafical problems in Software Renderer!

It is MapB0.

The water is color is overpowering. its really REALLY blue. It makes it look like the a translucent FOF that as a color tagged to it...

sonicfreak94 said:
The water is color is overpowering. its really REALLY blue. It makes it look like the a translucent FOF that as a color tagged to it...

Edited; See if you like it now.

Oh wow! I love this level so much! Greta job 10/10, the graphical problem is minor compared to the awesomeness!

Just one thing, the music. I think something better could be used here.

JMS said:
sonicfreak94 said:

I'm on a mac right now, but i'll test it anyway, although it wont look the same.

EDIT: Nice, I like it.

sonicfreak94 said:
JMS said:
sonicfreak94 said:

I'm on a mac right now, but i'll test it anyway, although it wont look the same.

EDIT: Nice, I like it.

Macs don't make a wad look different. The only reason why it looks different is because Macs run Srb2 in Open GL and Windows only does it in software (unless you change it). I normally run Srb2 on my Mac instead of my Windows because my Mac is faster (and my Mac was only a Mac 9.2 a year ago).

This was good. I found a few shortcuts that deal with the water. Also, I don't really think waterrun characters will have a major advantage. Just at one spot where the small land formation rises.

(OH NOES!!!!111 THEY NO MY SECRET) Just kidding, I DID use SA2 Shadow to see if he dominated it and, of course he did! :lol: Nice map it's kinda Artsy too. I'd give a 10/10, I love water maps. 8)

You fail to not realize the magic of the Thok-skim. You Thok, right when you land, spin, and then go to the water, and you keep going at the same speed.

Who me? I know that's what I did, actually thoking and then spindashing when you land in a water area that forces you speeds you up, but causes you to lose turning.

Chaos said:
You fail to not realize the magic of the Thok-skim. You Thok, right when you land, spin, and then go to the water, and you keep going at the same speed.
Yeah but that has no turning and if you touch land it stops, so if you touch a small area of land then fall back in the water...... Well you know.

marshtomp8 said:
Just one thing, the music. I think something better could be used here.

Oh, sorry! I forgot to change it! I have no speakers, so I need help choosing the music you think it would fit into the level...

Sorry for that...

I went so long without speakers on my other PC, kinda sucks huh?.

Well in some cases it doesn't.(for instance, respawn 0 auto nukes!!! Yay auto nukes!)

sonicfreak94 said:
I went so long without speakers on my other PC, kinda sucks huh?.

Actually, once a friend decided to show me a game where we had to get the cursor to an exit without touching the walls. If we touched them... Well, the image of a creepy woman appeared and a creepy sound played. I heard it today in my father's computer and... Well, I think I was saved by the fact I hadn't speakers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back