• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

New Circuit Level Alert!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SeventhSentinel

In charge of way less than you might think
Administrator
Sonic Team Junior
Kart Krew™️
Hello everyone. This is a level I'm making for the OLDC and since my previous map (Grassy Cliffs Zone) epic failed, I'm letting the public know about my new WIP level.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AX4Dpf9pcIM
It's my first progress on it. Yes, I know it looks flat. Yes, I know there's not much in it right now. But that'll change. Okay, done with post.

Why couldn't you have just posted some screenshots of the level? Or at the very least recorded an uninterrupted dash through your level, seeing as your frequent stops to comment on the scenery in the console didn't actually add anything to our understanding of the level, and also prevented us from seeing how the level will actually flow?

That said, your level looks like it has potential, but I'm seriously hoping you're going to go back and revamp it in the visual department.

What's wrong with the visuals? Besides the sky I mean. It's going to be a night stage. That's also why it's dark.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back