Peculiar message board behavior

Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems whenever I open a topic in a new tab, it's zoomed in 200% or something, but when I try to zoom out, most of the page is cut off. Refreshing the page helps, but I'd rather not click Refresh every single time I tab a topic. Has anyone else had this problem? Am I asking a question that's already been answered in an obscure part of the FAQ?

Ezer.Arch said:
Your browser please: Firefox or Internet Explorer?

I think he's using Google Chrome. It zooms in whenever I open a tab and all I can see is a huge version of the logo pictures. And I have to refresh, too. This never happens to Firefox.

Moved to General Discussion. The SRB2 Discussion is meant for talking about the actual game SRB2, not the message board.

NiteAngel said:
Ezer.Arch said:

I think he's using Google Chrome. It zooms in whenever I open a tab and all I can see is a huge version of the logo pictures. And I have to refresh, too. This never happens to Firefox.

Have you tried going to other sepwich(SP?) forums and this problem occurs?
Try emailing the guy who made the code for the forum to make it support Google Chrome?...

Autosaver said:
NiteAngel said:
Ezer.Arch said:

Try emailing the guy who made the code for the forum to make it support Google Chrome?...

Sepwich.
Because we're still on it.

Read the URL. :(

Autosaver said:
NiteAngel said:
Ezer.Arch said:

Seriously, man.... we haven't been on sepwhich for months..

Jellybones69 said:
Autosaver said:
NiteAngel said:
Ezer.Arch said:

Seriously, man.... we haven't been on sepwhich for months..

Dude, you don't have to repeat what Cue said. Just because I didn't know what we are "on".

Sepwich.
Because we're still on it.

Read the URL. :(
What are we on...I just took a guess.. :P

Autosaver said:
What are we on...I just took a guess.. :P

Cue said:
Server Specification:
AMD Phenom Quad Core 9600+ at 2.3Ghz
500GB 7200rpm 3Gb/s HDD
4GB DDR2 RAM (PC2-8500)
100mbit/s connection (up and down)
DirectAdmin Control Panel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back