Im new

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frost

Hey frost here just posting this to let mystic(hope i spelt ur name right) and the rest of you know im new...

P.s just to let ya know mystic i only know who you are thankss to sonuck(i hope i spelt that right)

-:Peace:-

*bangs head on table*

Welcome to the SRB2 community. First thing you should do: Spell right. This is not AIM.

Welcome to the Sonic Robo Blast 2 discussion forums!

You are currently in the Off-Topic forum, the place to go for any non-SRB2 related discussions.

Over to your left, you'll see the General Discussion forum. You can talk about the game over there.

Down the hall, you'll come across the Suggestions and Help section. If you have any questions about SRB2 or any suggestions that you want to see in future releases of the game, take a stop over there.

To the right, next to the water cooler, there's the Editing forum. If you make SRB2 maps or characters, check it out. It's also the place where the always exciting SRB2 Official Level Design Contest (OLDC) is held.

Downstairs, you'll find the door leading to the SRB2 Archive. Important topics related to the game or the forums are there, so take a stroll when you get the time.

And over in that dark, dusty, damp, dank corner of the forum, you'll find two other sections, but no one ever visits there. I heard a rumor that there may be buried treasure there...

As a final note, please take the time to read the Rules announcement ( http://www.sepwich.com/ssntails/mb/viewtopic.php?t=126 ) which is posted in every forum. There rules are very important in keeping the forums chaos-free. (most of the time)

Welcome aboard, and I do hope you enjoy your stay.

~Walan

EDIT - ...or you can just listen to Mystic. *falls over*

Who put Editing next to the water cooler? I'd rather have water cooler discussions on American Idol.

Don't mind all of those other rules you see in those topics, there's one rule that sums them all up - don't piss off Mystic.

The other mods aren't as ruthless and tyrant-like as Mys.... Oh, hi, Mystic! Didn't see you there....

*shto*

Correct, if by that you mean the other mods hardly ever actually do anything. I personally was made a mod to maintain the "1.08 Bug Reports" topic, and so far have done nothing else.

*sweatdrop*

I don't really do anything anyhow except lock topics every once and a while and take out people's avatars when they happen to be beyond the limit.

I just removed jethechidna's posting rights today, and I think that's the first tempban I've done since I reloaded the board...

I can see why. He has posted about 15 different posts in about ten minutes, and in five of those you locked the topics. Okay, so maybe it might not be 10 minutes, but still.

well....

Hehe......sorry about Frost...... ^_^' He's new to this whole........"Correct typing" thing. He's usually on MSN messenger, so He's used to "LoL, brb, g2g," And all of that stuff. Im used to it, but when im told to spell correctly, I try my hardest. So pretty soon, he will get used to it, and type properly. Mystic, I apologize, and So Does Frost. He'll try to be more proper next post. And I should work on what I post too..... ^.^'. Hopefully this does'nt happen again. Again, Sorry Mystic, and those who experienced this. (By the way Frost, Its Sonknuck. Nice try though.)

Sonknuck23

EDIT- he, Walan's post was funny, I have to keep that....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 3, Members: 0, Guests: 3)

Back