WHERE'S MY AVATAR?!?!?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Over the maximum. Read the rules. I took out a few people who were overkill pushing it. You were one of them.

The same way you put the original one up. Upload it to the web somewhere and link to it in the "Avatar" section in the bottom of your Profile page here.

He can't. He's lost the priviledge. That's how I've been doing it the whole time. Eventually he can have it back, I guess, but it'll be a few weeks at least.

No, Like this:
Cyberlink420.JPG

Only a lot smaller... :mrgreen:

But not small enough. And please, pity the people with a 56K. Use a link for something that insane.

What about people with 800 x 600 resolution? I'm at 1024 x 768, and it's only a few pixels away from stretching the screen.

My Bender avatar has been switched to one that's been squeezed in size to accomodate low-res people. Enjoy! *shot*

It's a shame, really, that phpBB doesn't have a message that says, "Your avatar is too big," like the signature.

Definitely agree on that. (Not to forget that I switched my sig with a much smaller one. And I think I've squeezed all my things by a lot!)

Note: My sig became uglier and my avatar became cute. Before, it was the inverse. Quite pointless to mention it. (Then why did I mention it?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 3, Members: 0, Guests: 3)

Back