Another case of srb2dit.cfg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashovare

I decided to re-download DOOM Builder, and now I lost the srb2edit.cfg. So I googled, searched the forums, and couldn't find a download. I did find a few download links, but they were all broken.

Can anyone tell me where I can download it?

So I removed the old DOOM Builder, and downloaded the SRB2 DOOM Builder. When I try to go to a new map, the builder says, "WARNING: You have no IWAD file set for this configuration!
WARNING: Could not find required lump PLAYPAL"

For the IWAD, simply type in srb.srb when you search for it in your SRB2 folder when browsing for the IWAD in Srb2 doom builder.

Jellybones69 said:
For the IWAD, simply type in srb.srb when you search for it in your SRB2 folder when browsing for the IWAD in Srb2 doom builder.

I have an srb2.srb and a Srb2ex.cfg in my SRB2 DOOM Builder folder, but SRB2 DOOM still gives me the same message when I try to create a new map, and it won't run the map in SRB2 either.

I also have the srb2.srb in my SRB2 folder as well.

Press F5 in SRB2Doombuilder and go in the files tab. Select the srb2 config (It is probably the only config) and get the IWAD, which is srb2.srb.

I do have the srb2.srb in my DOOM Builder file, but I just keep getting the same message.
SRB2DOOMBuilderFiles.jpg

*facepalms*

Options.
Files.
Select srb2edit.cfg.
Select SRB2.SRB.
That's it.

It's complaining because you haven't done this already. It doesn't matter that the file's in the folder, because it doesn't have a default location for the file - you have to explicitly point to it, or you won't have any graphics to access (making texturing your level a royal pain in the ass, if not worse).

What? Srb2 doom builder is made for 1.09.4, I don't know where you got that it was for 1.09. SRB2DB was made after 1.09.4 was out. Maybe you are thinking of the Doom builder configuration for SRB2? I think that is also made for 1.09.4.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back