The Worst video game

Status
Not open for further replies.
So far, Maximo. Who the heck thought it would be a good idea of porting over Nintendo Hard to the later generations?

ATH64 said:
srb2 jte from the supervirus i now its a pc game but only thing

It doesn't matter if it's a PC game. It'll still count as a video game.

And SRB2 JTE isn't a video game... It's just an EXE mod for SRB2, so it doesn't count, right?

The worst game is called: DRAGON RIDERS (Dreamcast)

You dont really ride a Dragon, you just go around takng to peole in a dark enviroment, constrols suck and the load time and the camera kill the game.

The worst game I've ever played was Nintendogs. I loved it at first, but since it runs on real time, I had to play it EVERY SINGLE STINKIN' DAY, and when I wasn't able to, the dogs turned on me. At that point, I just gave it to my sister, then turned my back on the series forever. I don't miss it.

Halo 3, too many Warthogs almost on every level, including one hit kill weapons that just drives me crazy.

Shadow the Hedgehog, yes I don't play too many games nowadays.

Also, I own some of he Backyard Sports games from when I was still in single digits. Sure the game is aimed at younger children, but the game's AI is so pitiful, it's really a contest of how hard can you own the CPU every inning?

@_@ ???
the credits for this game go to DST, a Game Editor member, he, like, experimented with randomness and published the result. Um, here's what he wrote:
What can you do with a canvas? Hopefully something good. But that's not what I did.

Warning: This game has rapidly flashing lights and colors. May cause seizures!

Warning: This game has the worst song EVER!

Warning: This game is terrible should not be downloaded by anyone!

In fact it's not even a game. Its just annoying! ^_^

You've been warned! >:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back