The worst possible idea for a game ever....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, I rented a Olympics game from my cousin for Dragonball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 2. So when I got home I thought "Hey this looks cool." So I put it in and I played it for about 1 minute. The gameplay was terrible! All you do is tap A. Like this
Running= A,A,A,A,A
Swimming= A,A,A,A,A
Jumping= A,A,A,A,A
I was like "WTF?!?!?! I just got ripped off" So now i'm about to walk over to his house and ask him why this game was even made.

I now realize that. I got it back but my cousin refused to take that waste of a game back. So I am forever haunted by the gruesome image of the coverart of that box....

I don't really like Olympic type games at all. Being Sonic and Mario together will not change that at all.

Seriously, what is up with the whole "Sonic taking place on Earth" thing? It completely ruins the whole idea of a sort of fantasy-like setting, which is how I always imagined Sonic. I mean, seriously. In real life you don't see blue anthromorphic hedgehogs running at lightspeed. And you don't see The Little Planet chained to a rock above Never Lake. That stuff just doesn't happen on Earth.

FoxBlitzz said:
Seriously, what is up with the whole "Sonic taking place on Earth" thing? It completely ruins the whole idea of a sort of fantasy-like setting, which is how I always imagined Sonic. I mean, seriously. In real life you don't see blue anthromorphic hedgehogs running at lightspeed. And you don't see The Little Planet chained to a rock above Never Lake. That stuff just doesn't happen on Earth.
Yeah, I've been thinking that too. I mean, really, a giant hedgehog that runs exeptionally fast friends with, a human princess?

Yeah

Yeah, I agree with FoxBlitzz. I think That lightspeed hedgehogs and 1000MPH foxes should be runnin around in the real world. *switches to readers perspective* Do you? *offtopic* Man, I cracked up when I saw your avatar FoxBlitzz.

There's no mention where Spin Ball takes place, as far as I know. And didn't Sonic Shuffle take place according to Archie's story line? (Please, forgive me if I'm wrong and don't kill me. I've never even seen a screen shot of it.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back