M.U.G.E.N

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who here has mugen because i have 2 kinds which are winfreemugen and Marvel vs Mortal Kombat. The only problem that I have is that when I go to www.esnips.com to search for characters I find them but when i put their name in the select document they will not go into the game.

The characters i am trying to get are:
Cloud strife (kh verson and the other version)
Sora (kh and kh2)
Riku (same as sora)
namie (i think thats how you spell her name she is also from kh2)
All of the organization X characters
Heartless riku
Captain falcon
A better looking wario than the ultra sized one
Final form sora
Genus (the dude who is best friends with llyod Irving)
Llyod Irving
Link
Young link
Future vegeta
Goku
Waluigi
Shadow
Mighty the armadillo
and any one else cool that i may no have listed.

Shadic_the_Human said:
Who here has mugen because i have 2 kinds which are winfreemugen and Marvel vs Mortal Kombat. The only problem that I have is that when I go to www.esnips.com to search for characters I find them but when i put their name in the select document they will not go into the game.

Sora (kh and kh2) got kh.
Riku (same as sora)
Heartless riku
Captain falcon
Final form sora
Llyod Irving
Link
Young link got it.
Future vegeta
Goku
Waluigi
Shadow got it
Mighty the armadillo

when you type the character name into the select.def file, you have to type the folder name of the character. You also have to type a stage name for it, or just random. For example, I want to add omega tiger woods. His folder name is otw2007, and I don't have a level preference for him. So, I would type: otw2007, random

Shadic_the_Human said:
Sora (kh and kh2)
Riku (same as sora)
Heartless riku
Captain falcon
Final form sora
Llyod Irving
Link
Young link
Future vegeta
Goku
Waluigi
Shadow
Mighty the armadillo

I apparently have goku, link (he took 4ever to download because he was related to OOT), Shadow, Young Link (cheapie o.o), Final Form Sora (also cheapie...),heartless riku,Sora(KH,KH solo, Kh2),and final fantasy cloud strife. any questions? (o.o)

Stole mah topic.

If the character does not show, it may be a name error, or as said above, it was put in select wrongly.

Lightning_The_Hedghog said:
Don't we already have a topic like this?!?

I recall one, but it was way back, if I'm not mistaken. It's probably nearly a year old by now, so whatever.

I enjoy collecting pocket/medium-sized characters, personally. Most notably, I have Pocket Mario, Paper Mario, some Kirby Super Star characters (Kirby, TAC, Bugsy, Biospark, and Knuckle Joe), Mega Man Power Battle/Fighters/whatever Gutsman, S3-style Sonic (too unstable, though, and crappy AI, so I've neglected him from the pocket league) some obscure pocket SNK characters, Break the Targets, and the Stupid Little Drill Tank from Sonic 2. At the end of my 1P mode, I have bosses (in no particular order, except for the last one in Single Arcade): Super Mario, Chain Chomp, Kamek, Master Hand, and the Zeeky bomb. Yes, the Demented Cartoon Movie thing. Hardest little punk ever.

I have a M.U.G.E.N. game but it is one of the crappy ones.

But the character thing could be because of a typo or the character you are trying to use has a script with the same name as another character you are using in it. Thats what happens to me. :P

In my old computer (it broke.) I had the "Everything vs. Everything" screen pack and I was over halfway done with characters (A lot of cheap characters like F1, Super Mario 64, Zeeky H. Bomb, Omega Tom Hanks, etc.). I also have over 120 stages.

Edit: Forgot to say I made a shy guy character, a crawla, and a Maple Story stage (Didn't release).

Wouldn't this go to the Video Game forum?

I use to have M.U.G.E.N., however I eventually didn't use it because I really couldn't put in any characters that appealed to my taste at the time (no pokemon).I might go back to using it, but I suck at making characters for that. I'm better at SOCing things for SRB2. XwX'

But yeah, When I had Mugen, I tried getting some chars like Dark Sonic, but the controls for soe attacks are hard to figure out. I used this cat thing (forgot it's name), but I couldn't use most of it's kickbutt attacks. :< I saw my friend do some awesome attacks with it, but I couldn't use those attacks. ^^;

Your character should come in a folder so you put that folder into "Characters" then go to the data folder, open up select scroll down and the rest should become clear =/ need a more detailed tutorial PM me =/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back