Status
Not open for further replies.

SonicX8000

Graphic & Sprite Modder.
Judge
pushmo.jpg

http://www.gamespot.com/pushmo/reviews/pushmo-review-6348267/

*Also known as Pullblox in PAL regions. Figure I should mention this.*

Pushmo is a puzzle game that you can download off the eShop for around $6.99. What you do in this game is push & pull blocks and try to climb to the top to reach the goal. There's over 250 Puzzles that you can complete, but that's not all... you can get custom ones by scanning QR Codes like the one below, however... to play certain ones you need to proceed further in the game by solving puzzles to upgrade your Studio.
*You'll know if you can't do a Custom Pushmo Puzzle if the game tells you it's too advanced.*
pullblox_01.jpeg

You can also create your own Pushmo Puzzles and send them to others via QR Codes as well. Not all of the tools are available at the start so better get to solving those puzzles in the main game to unlock those tools.
-----
Now this game is a worthy purchase if you're into puzzles. Some puzzles are easy to solve however as you get further in the game you WILL need to think very carefully although if you can't somehow solve a puzzle, you can skip it and come back to it later. So... discuss.

Last edited:
Also known as Pullblox in PAL regions, which in my opinion is a vastly superior name.

And no, I haven't played this yet.

Just figure I throw in some custom Pushmo Puzzles that I made...
HNI_0040.JPG

HNI_0044.JPG

You don't know how hard it is to find one that fits in a 32x32 grid... yes, it's a Pony, deal with it. This one's a 4-star so it's quite difficult. *This has been updated due to a missing bit on the puzzle and also changed one piece of the palette. It's still the same puzzle regardless of the changes.*
-----
HNI_0041.JPG

Yes, the Gold Buzz from SRB2 itself comes to haunt you. Would of done the Crawla, but it was too big. >.> *Won't do the Red Buzz because it'll just be a recolor of this one... perhaps at a different angle?* 3-star this one is, so it shouldn't give you that much trouble. I could of set it as a 2-star, but eh... 3 is good for now I suppose.
-----
HNI_0042.JPG

Here's a 8-Bit Sonic Pushmo Puzzle. Now this is the first 5-star Pushmo Puzzle that I made so far and I actually got stumped with solving it after making it. I was going to leave this as a 4-star but being that if you don't setup the right blocks first before you hit that Dark Blue Pullout Switch, you can block yourself from going any higher and you have to go all the way and hit that reset switch and start all over again so I think 5-star is the right difficulty for this one.
HNI_0045.JPG

Another 5-Star level but honestly I think it's a 4, and yes, it's another pony. It perhaps almost the same as the Sweetie Belle Puzzle just with slight changes.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back