Invalid Hard to explain this one. (Bug with the ropes in ACZ1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SonicX8000

Graphic & Sprite Modder.
Judge
*EDIT*
After trying this out in Single-Player, it seems that if you hold down the spin button you won't grab onto ropes, perhaps the player did this on purpose in order to get attention or something, then again... I have no idea if he was holding down the spin button. Anyway... I think this bug is trashed.

Alright... during a Coop Netgame we were at ACZ1, I think that this player joined and soon I kept hearing that this player in my server couldn't grab onto the Rope at the beginning of ACZ1, I eventually F12ed the player and saw that the player... no matter how many times he jumped at it, could not grab onto this rope.

srb20019.png

I had to pause the game in order to show that the player was in the rope, however could not grab onto it no matter what.

I personally have no idea how this happened, all I saw was this player typing in saying he couldn't grab the rope and personally seeing that the player couldn't grab on the rope, that's all I know.

Perhaps it's caused by new joiners in ACZ1? Or many too many people in the server? (Most I can hold is 8, any higher and it's lag city.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back