Windows or a Mac?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm really having a hard time guys. Some douche bags were on the playground where they spend most of their days. They were chillin' out, maxing, relaxing all cool while shooting some b-ball outside of the school when these couple of guys, who were up to no good started making trouble in my neighborhood. To cut the story short, the b-ball court is right next to my house, so one of those punk idiots threw a basket ball at one of my windows. I have to go out and get a new window obviously, but damn it I haven't had lunch yet. So watch should I do? Get a new window and screw having lunch any time soon, or deny my houses needs for a Big mac?

Didnt see that coming

I'd say the window. Good title, though. I'd go for Windows.

But, yeah. This could quite possibly be classified as spam, as the answer to the question is rather obvious.

ree-c said:
I'd say the window. Good title, though. I'd go for Windows.

But, yeah. This could quite possibly be classified as spam, as the answer to the question is rather obvious.

Windows all the way.

This just screams patent nonsense. If you're going for a serious Windows vs. Mac (as in the operating systems) discussion, then start it off with a serious first post. As it is, this topic is pointless.

Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back