Naruto Shippuden

Status
Not open for further replies.

ronin sanji

I am a big naruto fan and recently a new naruto series has come out in japan. It's called Naruto Shippuden. It's two years after the final battle in the first series before the filler arcs where Sasuke and Naruto finally duked it out head to head.

What do you think about this new Naruto? You can say anything you liked or disliked about it.

Personally I thought the character development was really cool but I don't see what those two years of training with jiraiya did. Naruto seemed twice as strong in the Naruto- Sasuke fight than the Naruto and Sakura- kakashi one. Also I am a big fan of Sasuke but I don't really like his new look. It is cool that he will end up killing orochimaru though.

So what do you think? Post anything you want to say about this new Naruto.

ronin sanji said:
It is cool that he will end up killing orochimaru though.

OMFG WTF MAN........ SPOLIERS NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!111

I love the show Naruto and it's good they ended the fillers because I was getting sicked and tired of them.

But man WHY did you have to go and say that sasuke was going to kill Orichimaru.... that wasn't necessary. I wanted to see it for my self. :cry:

M.V.P said:
ronin sanji said:
It is cool that he will end up killing orochimaru though.
But man WHY did you have to go and say that sasuke was going to kill Orichimaru.... that wasn't necessary. I wanted to see it for my self. :cry:

Same here, but other than that I am happy that the fillers ended. :)

Yea he was there with Orchimaru's belt :D.Anyway the new show is awsome.A teacher at school looks like she has Naruto's new jacket. :?

Time for comparitive thingies.

DBZ -- Can't really remember what I thought after 3 episodes, but I'm pretty sure I liked it.
PPGZ -- Was hooked halfway through the first episode.
Naruto -- I've seen about 5 episodes to date, I've liked none of them. A primarily action show should be... primarily action. And spending an entire episode just waiting for some guy to show up seems... stupid.

Draykon, watch the rest of the Naruto series until you've had a concise
experience with it.

But I do agree, waiting for an event to happen in Naruto can take a while, with many, many fillers in just one episode...

I'm judging it in relation to other shows.
I saw one episode, didn't like it. Everyone said watch another.
Saw two more, still didn't like it. Everyone said give it another chance.
Saw another two, still don't like it. You're telling me to watch an entire season.
No.

I'm not telling you to watch an entire season, but to not judge Naruto harshly until you have! If you don't want to watch through these episodes then don't post on this topic.

Draykon, if you want to see action, try to find episode 132 - 134. That's when naruto fights sasuke and it's really good.

Honestly, Naruto himself is where I find fault with the series. He needs help before I'll watch it avidly, if at all.

Not really. But he does get more mature and taller. (Also he read icha icha tactics)

Edit: If you want to know something about the Naruto series then just PM me and i'll respond with whatever you want to know. I've read up to when Suigetsu gets Zabuza's sword, so I basically know eveything about the Naruto series that has been ever advertised on the internet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back