Mario & Luigi : Bowser's Inside Story.

Status
Not open for further replies.
What would you (people who've played the game) say about the difficulty level? Is this a pushover like the previous two?

I heard the game is hard at first. But once you learn how to beat the boss, it is easily won. Meaning once the game is beat, its not much of a challenge anymore.

what the damn weak point of metaboss frost!

when I use flamethrower...he get overpower!

Dam that I hate Metaboss!

Can Someone give me a trick?

If you still haven't been able to beat Blizzard Midbus, (This is his English name, it sounds like Mid-Boss) you can watch this. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D5jdr_9fsqk

Also, when midbus hides the Bob-omb in the snow ball, remember where it was then keep punching the spot it was in to survive.

As for Kyasarin's question of the difficulty, you have to account for the optional X bosses in the Battle Colosseum. I haven't played the game myself, but I saw somebody in the 70-levels struggle against Bowser X. But generally, I get the impression that if you spam healing items, you should be fine.

What would you (people who've played the game) say about the difficulty level? Is this a pushover like the previous two?
For hardcore RPGers who demand challenge, I suppose these three games are pretty easy. However, for guys who just like platformers and adventure games, I don't see any problem with the difficulty.

Anyway, I'd say BIS's battle system is a bit harder than those of SS and PIT, if only because everything is more fast paced, and the timing is a bit harder to master. But by your standards, I suppose it's still quite easy.

I liked the sheer Number of bosses in this game, If you count any thing that uses the boss music, the giant bowser scenes, the final boss, the X bosses, and the optional bosses who have been mentioned in this topic on page 1, there are more then 20 bosses, more than the other 2 games.

Unlike most people, I actually liked the final boss music and from what I have heard, most of the music in the game was done by a musician who did some music for Kingdom Hearts. Which probably explains the final boss music.

Last edited:
The person who did music for Kingdom Hearts did Final Fantasy's. (Just a little information....)
Are you sure she/he did it? It doesn't seem the same to me. Comparing to this music...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tb4rAacPkqw&feature=related (And OST)
KH uses a lot more piano... I actually felt that M&L music is disappointing.

Well, the Final Boss for M&L3 does sound like something you'd hear out of a Kingdom Hearts (in terms of its style, not so much the instruments). I don't think Dearly Beloved is quite the song to compare to M&L's Final Boss; though the theme reminds me more of one of Birth by Sleep's soundtrack: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BPmz0hl_DfU
It's not exactly the song that's actually in the game, but you get the idea. It has a much higher pitch, but something about it reminds me about M&L3's final boss for some reason or another.

Back on topic: I played this game on an emulator; even though it was slower than than the actual game, I still had a lot of fun with it. It's a tad more difficult than the last two games, and the environments are still fun to explore in. The humor has vastly improved beyond PiT's "Let's just make fun of Luigi" humor. Plus, Fawful is still awesome, and dare I say, speaks even worse English than he did in the past two games

Kingdom Hearts music(at least all that I know of) is done by Yoko Shimura. This is true for all three M&L games and SMRPG as well. So yeah, same composer.
Interview: http://www.1up.com/do/feature?cId=3176614
Also, I liked this game. A lot. Although some more lenght in the "dungeons" would be nice, this way it's almost impossible to get bored with the game since you change play styles every hour or so.

It was long enough but it was tooo easy. every bosses are easy *SP ATTACK, SP ATTACK, SP ATTACK, SP ATTACK!!!!*

I didn't got game over even once (loosing to challenge bosses is not game over.)

but still it's awesome game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back