SRB2 Message Board  

Go Back   SRB2 Message Board > Sonic Robo Blast 2 > Kart Releases & Mods > Characters

Dimpsuu's SRB2Kart Character Pack (RELEASE 2 + SP VERSION) Details »»
Dimpsuu's SRB2Kart Character Pack (RELEASE 2 + SP VERSION)
Developer Last Online: Feb 2019

Category: Version: SRB2 Kart Rating: (2 votes - 3.60 average)
Released: 01-20-2019 Last Update: Never Installs: 0
Characters

The Dimpsuu- Kart Pack

Now that v1.0.2 is out, and .pk3 file types are supported I figured this would be a good opportunity to just re-release a bunch of my standard kart wads under a pack which should make it easier to load them for servers.

This includes 7 characters that were already released prior, including a brand new character who just got finished in time for 1.0.2. However all of the 7 originals also contain updates that aren't currently available on their individual forums and may not get updated from here on out as this pack will be the home of these 8 characters. Most of these changes are definitely minor though, ranging from voice modifications to some minor sprite edits.

Karts:
Spoiler:

Carbuncle //UPDATED
Name:  1.PNG
Views: 1661
Size:  534 Bytes
Speed: 9
Weight: 1
From the Puyo Puyo/Madou Monogatari series, to accompany Arle Nadja, Carbuncle is here to win the race... not sure how he can see most the time but sure.

Sukapon //UPDATED
Name:  2-NEW.png
Views: 1142
Size:  581 Bytes
Speed: 5
Weight: 3
The wacky pink robot from Joy Mech Fight makes a surprise appearance in SRB2Kart with overall middle-ing stats.

Mr. Game & Watch //UPDATED
Name:  3.png
Views: 1651
Size:  417 Bytes
Weight: 2
Mr. Game & Watch, representing the glory days of the Game & Watch and coming mostly from the Super Smash Bros. series allows you to play as the 2D lightweight silhouette of a man.

Professor Asobin / Center-sensei
Name:  4.png
Views: 1650
Size:  329 Bytes
Speed: 5
Weight: 5
With balanced stats, Professor Asobin is here to teach you the basics of SRB2Kart using his extensive SEGA knowledge. This appearance is based on his pixelated appearance in SEGA Hard Girls where he takes on the role of Center-sensei.

Sonia Strumm //UPDATED
Name:  5-NEW.png
Views: 1138
Size:  805 Bytes
Speed: 7
Weight: 6
The idol from the EM-Wave Mega Man timeline capable of transforming into the precious Harp Note, Sonia Strumm (or Misora Hibiki) makes her striking show in the kart racing scene.

Atsuko Kagari //UPDATED
Name:  6.png
Views: 1650
Size:  764 Bytes
Weight: 4
Just a witch trying to express appreciation for her line of work, Akko tries to get word around about magic by joining the race. She may get a little competitive though...
//Credit to "Lat" and Strife for sprite fixes//

Roll (Mega Man 11) //UPDATED
Name:  7.png
Views: 1646
Size:  841 Bytes
Speed: 6
Weight: 6
As Mega Man's sister, Roll doesn't usually get to do a whole lot of action except chores. So this time she participates in the race! Using stats similarly to another Roll released, this Roll shouldn't be hard to grasp.
//Credit to LJSTAR and Strife for sprite fixes//

May //UPDATED
Name:  8.png
Views: 1652
Size:  818 Bytes
Speed: 8
Weight: 7
The young pirate girl from Guilty Gear is here to enjoy her time racing. Though I dunno about you but I think there is something on her mind... perhaps love?
//Credit to Strife for sprite fixes//

Changelog:
Spoiler:
Update #1 - Version 2
- A bunch of icons have been updated, primarily the minimap icons but Sonia's big icon and Akko's small icon were also updated
- Sukapon received a massive update with entirely different shading
- Carbuncle now has improved vibrating and wheels actually turn on the turn frames

Update #2 - Separate Package (SP)
- After noticing that this is an 8-character package, and maybe some of these characters aren't your style, I have decided to release a separate ZIP file containing all the characters separately (and with the exception of May obviously, despite almost all the characters reaching to or above version 2, the PK3s in this ZIP are going to be set to match the version number of this pack meaning they all use have the "R2" at the end regardless). This assists in some servers that only wish to add 1 of these characters to reduce available WAD limit.

Download Now

File Type: zip KC_DimpsuuKartPack-R2.zip (1.01 MB, 225 views)
File Type: zip KC_DimpsuuKartPackSP-R2.zip (22 Bytes, 77 views)

Screenshots

Click image for larger version

Name:	kart0002.gif
Views:	343
Size:	2.52 MB
ID:	15509   Click image for larger version

Name:	kart0005.gif
Views:	292
Size:	1.22 MB
ID:	15510   Click image for larger version

Name:	kart0010.gif
Views:	254
Size:	2.10 MB
ID:	15511   Click image for larger version

Name:	kart0021.gif
Views:	232
Size:	2.52 MB
ID:	15512   Click image for larger version

Name:	kart0025.gif
Views:	213
Size:	1.76 MB
ID:	15513  

Click image for larger version

Name:	kart0028.gif
Views:	198
Size:	1.20 MB
ID:	15514   Click image for larger version

Name:	kart0031.gif
Views:	191
Size:	869.8 KB
ID:	15515   Click image for larger version

Name:	kart0034.gif
Views:	200
Size:	1.94 MB
ID:	15516  

Supporters / CoAuthors

Show Your Support

• This addon may not be copied, reproduced or published elsewhere without the author's permission.

Comments
Old 3 Weeks Ago   #2
D00D64
Worst Ranked 'Kart Player

Welcome to releases! I always like to encourage the pack; having less files to upload at once helps a lot with netplay, and is real convenient too!
D00D64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2 Weeks Ago   #3
Dimpsuu
Dimpsy

It's been awhile since an update came out, but this contains some long-awaited fixes to a couple neglected characters.

Update #1 - Version 2
- A bunch of icons have been updated, primarily the minimap icons but Sonia's big icon and Akko's small icon were also updated
- Sukapon received a massive update with entirely different shading
- Carbuncle now has improved vibrating and wheels actually turn on the turn frames

Remember, all updates for these previously released characters will be going here. However, any future released character will get their own thread to stay fair to the judges.
Old 1 Week Ago   #4
Dimpsuu
Dimpsy

Not technically a brand new update, but this should come in handy for server hosters later.

Update #2 - Separate Package (SP)
- After noticing that this is an 8-character package, and maybe some of these characters aren't your style, I have decided to release a separate ZIP file containing all the characters separately (and with the exception of May obviously, despite almost all the characters reaching to or above version 2, the PK3s in this ZIP are going to be set to match the version number of this pack meaning they all use have the "R2" at the end regardless). This assists in some servers that only wish to add 1 of these characters to reduce available WAD limit.
Old 1 Week Ago   #5
JetHog
Flyster's Buddy

Default ._.

So The Stick Is MRGAW From Smash Bros Brawl Wii U And Ultimate!?!?!?!?

---------- Post added at 12:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:04 AM ----------

lol dudes calm down

---------- Post added at 12:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:05 AM ----------

Lol Dudes Calm Down