• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

AmyR Remake WIP (Beta WAD Available!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The arm in J4J6 is in the wrong position on the walk frames.

I didn't put effort into that frame really. I just recolored it, erased and redrew the hair and made the eyes a little madder.

EDIT: -offtopic- ONOEZ! zck2020 has been tempbanned!

EDIT2: No wait, J4J6 is fine. The one before it needs the arm brought back more.

'NOTHER EDIT: Anyone else find it odd that a can of soda can sprite better than most people on the srb2 community?

nitro_the_hedghog said:
'NOTHER EDIT: Anyone else find it odd that a can of soda can sprite better than most people on the srb2 community?
That might be a problem, as i drink a can of Dr. Pepper every day =P *shot*

Just great. It's clear to me now that we're going to have to advertise this board to soda cans just to get some decent character wads around here.

Anyone have $100 on them? I need to buy thirty gallons of root beer. We're going to get some professional recruits on this board.

EDIT: I just realized, I'm going to need two trucks and twenty computers. Anyone have a good strategy for hijacking a high school's computer lab? We don't need thirty cans of rootbeer waiting for their turn to get on the same computer. :\

I think Coke and Mountain Dew might make some better characters but that's just me. :P

Blue Warrior said:
Anyone have $100 on them? I need to buy thirty gallons of root beer.
Mmm...thirty whole gallons of root beer sounds pretty good right now. :P *shot*
nitro_the_hedghog said:
I think Coke and Mountain Dew might make some better characters but that's just me. :P
r u kidten mi? Coke tastes flat like road-kill, and Mountain Dew gives me head-aches, that's where Dr.Pepper pwns! XD *shot*
Back on topic, I don't have any running frames today, they just keep looking uglier with every try. D: I still haven't given up though, it takes me a while to make decent running frames, so I need to try at it a few times before I get it right, this brings to mind the early and ugly alpha's of my Blaze WAD. :P

srb20439pp1.png

Giant cans of Coke invade Greenflower Zone.

I could probably try to make some new running frames if you can't pull it off, Dr.P
Coke does not taste flat D:

I finally had some success today on her front running sprite, :) but it could still use some work, how does it look?
PLAYT1.png

nitro_the_hedghog said:
Coke does not taste flat D:
Coke is ok, but Pepsi tastes much better. Pepsi ftw!
funny-pictures-dead-coke-can-pepsi-.jpg

Dr.Pepper said:
I finally had some success today on her front running sprite, :) but it could still use some work, how does it look?
PLAYT1.png

Personally, I have no real complaints there. Nice work.

nitro_the_hedghog said:
Pepsi tastes way too sweet, coke ftw.
Am I the only one who knows Coke's two secrets?

A. It was once a Cocaine abuser. (not really but it did used to contain cocaine)
B. It is an effective CAR BATTERY DE-CORRODER.

Pepsi has a slight hint of lemon to it.

*WOPs the thread back on-topic*
Nice frame!

The main reason why I was having problems with the running frames was that I tried to make her run like she does in Sonic Advance, and that didn't work out. She will run like Sonic unless we can think of something better. Here are some of the frames I've been working on, what do you guys think?
PLAYQ1.png
PLAYR1.png
PLAYS1.png
PLAYT1.png

PLAYQ5.png
PLAYR5.png
PLAYS5.png
PLAYT5.png

PLAYQ4Q6.png
PLAYR4R6.png

nitro_the_hedghog said:
Pepsi tastes way too sweet, coke ftw.
wAe 2 sweat?1!1 *killed* I have no room to talk like that, everyone I know can't figure out why I don't like mayonnaise or ketchup. :P
Off-topic: I've been thinking, after we're completely done with Amy, I might actually change my Blaze WAD before 1.1 since the current one isn't very accurate. Would this look better or worse? Or is changing Blaze again just a bad idea period? I know this is completely off-topic, but I'm just curious about what you guys would think without uselessly bumping my Blaze WAD topic just for this one sprite. I'll add more standing frames to this post later when I draw them.
PLAYA1a-1.png

Looks good! keep up the good work.

And Dr. Pepper is the best soda.

I lost my interest in every soda except for root beer and sarsaparilla when I was young. Don't ask me why, because I don't have a damn clue.

lulz @ I'll Begin

Blue Warrior said:
I lost my interest in every soda except for root beer and sarsaparilla when I was young. Don't ask me why, because I don't have a damn clue.
I thought root beer WAS sarsparilla and vice-versa. I'm as addicted to root beer as half of Hollywood is addicted to crystal meth and PCP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back