Does anyone have a 2.1 save file?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rex The Kitsune

Annoying Purple Dude
Does anyone here have a 100% 2.1 save file?

*dodges bullets*

Okay, okay. Hear me out. It took me forever to collect everything in 2.0.7 and I don't want to go to the trouble of collecting it again. So is anyone able to help me out?

Even if somebody is going to be able to help you, it's a tad soon at the moment i'd say, things like nights mastery are going to take a little while even for more experienced nights players.

Yeah, seriously. There's no way anyone has 2.1 finished 100% yet. The only way anyone would have a 100% file is if they hacked the savedata.

What exactly DO you have to do to get 100% anyway? Do you need to get a NiGHTS emblem? Because if so I'm never reaching that. XD I barely got past the special stages on their own.

If it's just regular "FIND IN THE LEVEL" or "DO THIS LEVEL FAST", then I'll be fine.

There's Record Attack emblems too, right?

To get 100%, you have to collect every single emblem. This means finding all the hidden ones, beating campaign, beating campaign with all emeralds, beating SRB1 mode, beating every record attack in each act, and getting an A rank in every NiGHTS stage.

Last edited:
I'm likely to be the only person with a legit 100% save right now, and really, you don't need it to begin with. There are 160 emblems, but you only need 100 to unlock Spring Hill, the last relevant unlockable. If you don't want to replay Spring Hill, then all you need is 60.

The goal with the system is to actually encourage you to play the game and have fun. If you don't like finding emblems, don't bother and you aren't missing much.

Regardless, don't beg for saves here. Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back