Interesting picture in SRB2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wtf? What is that thing? And what is *B^O?

Uh... well, type on title screen "BEEDEE" and you'll access it (but not in Console!).

And for second... well, that should be hard to explain... Ask SonicFreak94, he knows nearly all. ~_^

PS: And I really don't know what the hell is it.

Last edited:
Old secret is old. I believe that guy was involved with some of the sounds included in Pandora's Box.

Yeah, it's David Bulmer. That's why the lump is named "BULMER".

EDIT: Also, Weegee is a parody of Luigi originating from the game, "Mario is Missing!". Nintendo, for some reason, tried another art style with that game, so this is what came out of it.

EDIT2: Weegee also supposedly can stare at you to death.

Last edited:
Actually, Weegee just stares at you and uses a black magic curse to turn you into another Weegee. There are only 2 ways to counter a Weegee's power over you. One is to kill yourself before the transformation finalizes, the other is to summon Malleo and point him in the Weegee's direction and then get the *************** outta dodge before HE sees you, because Malleo is worse than Weegee. If he stares at you and says "Fire Flower", your body slowly transforms into a pile of Fire Flowers, which Malleo then eats.

It looks like Blue Knuckles drinked some beer before going to an adventure with Sonic

A mystery none may explain

---------- Post added at 04:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:38 PM ----------

Do you know it's purpose spiritcrusher?

It's an in-joke so old that even I barely get the reference. For a little context, watch AJ's Pokemon Soccer video, which I'm sure is up on his website somewhere. It won't explain it, mind you, just confuse you more.

It's an in-joke so old that even I barely get the reference. For a little context, watch AJ's Pokemon Soccer video, which I'm sure is up on his website somewhere. It won't explain it, mind you, just confuse you more.

I KNEW IT!
Some f'ed up joke I don't even get.
But still,How did you get this up in your mind someone that made this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back