WiiMote On Sonic Robo Blast 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

baba_944

So I got my Wiimote running in SRB2. I don't know if you can use the nun-chucks with it.

Here's the script (NOTE: You need GLovePIE and a bluetooth dongle or one built in your PC):
Key.Up = Wiimote.Right
Key.Down = Wiimote.Left
Key.Left = Wiimote.Up
Key.Right = Wiimote.Down
Key.A = Wiimote.Two
Key.B = Wiimote.One
Key.Enter = Wiimote.Plus
Key.S = Wiimote.Minus
Key.Up = Classic.Up
Key.Down = Classic.Down
Key.Left = Classic.Left
Key.Right = Classic.Right
Key.A = Classic.a
Key.B = Classic.b
Key.X = Classic.x
Key.Y = Classic.y
Key.R = Classic.R
Key.T = Classic.ZR
Key.O = Classic.ZL
Key.L = Classic.L
Key.Enter = Classic.Plus
Key.S = Classic.Minus

copy/paste this into the main windows and run it. To sync your wiimote to PC hold down 1&2 till only a single light remains.

---------- Post added at 02:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:19 PM ----------

I'm just downloaded PPJoy to see if that works. Will update if does along with the script.

While I'm no fan of the Wii Mote controller, this does sounds pretty neat. Any chances that you could record it in action?

Sure. Will do now if you want.

---------- Post added at 12:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:45 AM ----------

Got it. I took it ingame, since the only decent camera I have is my 3DS. Lost my blue one somewhere. Will edit this post when upload's done.

Here you go (Note I forgot I mapped the jump button to 2. That's why I lost my rings):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O58pTjOCROU&feature=youtu.be

---------- Post added at 01:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:53 AM ----------

Here's a photo to solidify it:

JcbpUBj.jpg

Last edited:
My script for the joystick might not be good setup since I dont use the joystick for Srb2 no more, I used to use it back then. It functions as the arrow keys on the keyboard so here it is.

These scripts are used with the default controls in Srb2.

Keyboard.ArrowKeys = Wiimote.Nunchuk.Joy
Key.W = Wiimote1.up
Key.A = Wiimote1.Left
Key.S = Wiimote1.Down
Key.D = Wiimote1.Right
Key.Z = Wiimote1.A
Key.E = Wiimote1.Nunchuk.CButton
Key.Escape = Wiimote1.Plus
Key.Enter = Wiimote1.Minus
Key.V = Wiimote1.One
Key.X = Wiimote1.B
Mouse.LeftButton = Wiimote1.Nunchuk.ZButton

------------------------------------------------------------------

But if you ever wanted to use just the Wiimote Sideways without the nunchuk use this script. (I currently use this aside with the keyboard)

Key.Left = Wiimote1.Up
Key.Right = Wiimote1.Down
Key.Down = Wiimote1.Left
Key.Up = Wiimote1.Right
Key.Z = Wiimote1.Two
Key.X = Wiimote1.One
Key.Escape = Wiimote1.Plus
Key.E = Wiimote1.A
Key.Enter = Wiimote1.Minus
Mouse.LeftButton = Wiimote1.B
Key.F12 = Wiimote1.Home

Last edited:
That's cool actually. Now I wonder if you can just play the game with just the nunchuck.

---------- Post added at 11:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:02 AM ----------

Also, Deathpool, can you teach me in a PM how to write script for this?

http://julianloehr.de/educational-work/hid-wiimote/
While it does take a couple extra steps, I'd say it's a bit more practical than having to run GlovePie every time you want to use your Wii remote...

May I ask you a question? Will it overwrite the bluetooth drivers like the DS3 Tool or will it maintain the default bluetooth drivers? But it is pretty cool though. I would try it out on W10 with the W8.1 version but I'm too lazy to uninstall the DS3 Tool bluetooth drivers right now ;P. But thanks for this usefull information.

It only overwrites the driver it uses for the Wii remote by default, so it should work with everything without breaking. However, you do have to permanently put your computer in test mode if you don't want to restart your pc every time you wanna connect a Wii remote...
But, this makes it so that you don't have to use a different script and run an instance of GlovePie each time which takes up resources, and it also has fully functioning Classic Controller, Nunchuck, and Wii U Pro Controller support.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back