• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Check out my Md2s

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can play as Eggman if you take the EGGM.Md2 and EGGM.pgn and rename them to PLAY, and change the size to 8.0 0.0

In md2.dat

---------- Post added at 03:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:27 PM ----------

Brawl Tails done! Not to bad for 1 days work I'd say. LINK
anim_1-7.png

There are like 3 folders right? the one with the (3) in front of it is the correct one.

That's not evading the curse filter for one thing. And two, swearing has been allowed for months.

Last edited:
Okay, if this Color Changer isn't impossible, it's definitely impractical size-wise. 170 MB for the Knuckles WAD alone.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=SPHWOIHR

I'm done. If anyone else wants to work on it, here's a Knux with the images imported already. Oh, and I changed the offests and it still won't work right. Same result as previous

Last edited:
Would it be possible for you to rip the trophies and pose them?

Heck, I bet you could just google the models for them.

Here is a list of the sonic trophies, free of charge!

Code:
Sonic the Hedgehog
Super Sonic
Shadow
Tails
Dr. Eggman
Knuckles
Amy
Blaze
Chao
Cream
Jet
Silver

Also, sonic has that very useful spring, and there is a star-post and life monitor in green hill zone.

Trophy list acquired from http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/gamemode/various/various36_list.html

Last edited:
If I was able to rip than the other models would have been done in 2008. As for the spring I already have it done (in all colors too, red, blue, and yellow.)
Will release later along with other things.

Ok, Brawl Knuckles is done, but I can't get to 4shared to release it! :(
So, while I wait I'm working on shadow, I have a question for you guys, Should I do what I did for the "Shadow Unleashed" and make him run? Or TRY and make him skate. Be aware SRB2 uses 4 running frames, the move fast, It look strange to make him skate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back