Step Mania

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been there, lost all my songs. Never got them back from my stupid friend. -_-;

Wow. StepMania is up there with MUGEN and Little Fighter 2 in the list of "things only people who have been living under a rock have not heard of"... :| Seriously.

Also, try the PlagueMix songs. They're the only thing I ever played with my sister. :(

Mystic said:
The reason there is no longer a rule against bumping is because honestly, there are plenty of times when bumping is perfectly legitimate, and it's hard to put into words "times you can bump" vs. "times you're acting like an idiot and wasting our time" in a paragraph short enough that the ADD n00bs might actually read. If you don't like a bumped topic, DON'T REPLY AND LET IT DIE AGAIN.

Sorry, Mystic got rid of that rule. I just looked at the rules again.

Oh yeah, I've played stepmania. I had over 1000 songs...then started getting bored...and deleted 3/4 of them...I can AA quasar on heavy...AA uber rave...I can AA AA (Yes, AA is the song title) and that's about it. My friends are extremely freaky and have no lives. They play like 4 hours a day, and can AA I repeat, AA Fury of the Storm. One of them can even AA Quasar on 1.5x rate. Freaky...

THIS IS FROM BACK WHEN I WAS WORSE...I CAN FULL COMBO QUASAR NOW....Don't worry...I don't really play SM anymore...

Quasar_by_UItimate.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back