The coolest flash animation I have ever seen in my life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
And it only got 3rd place in flash on Newgrounds today. :/

Heh. I never really liked Bowser Is Pissed (the music) until this Flash. I always loved animations (especially fights) that synchronise with the music occasionally. Still, I would've liked it more if kicking and punching was used a lot less unless combined with jumping, and if the SNES sprites were used instead of the NES ones (though that's just my prefrence)...
I could say I've seen better, but I can't say it was BAD in any sense... ^_^ Nice.

Bigboi said:
And it only got 3rd place in flash on Newgrounds today. :/
That figures. It doesn't have pr0n, gore, or hentai in it.

Quite a few Newgrounds users wouldn't know a good flash if it came up and kicked them in the face.

Google is overrated. jk jk

This movie is really good compared to the Rise of the Mushroom Kingdom series.

Reminds me of that grim "Mario Bros." series (which is apparently still lacking the final episode) that was inspired from Rise of the Mushroom Kingdom and uses the 8-bit sprites as well. Note: Luigi's eyes aren't missing, they're CLOSED! :roll:

Jason the Echidna said:
Reminds me of that grim "Mario Bros." series (which is apparently still lacking the final episode) that was inspired from Rise of the Mushroom Kingdom and uses the 8-bit sprites as well. Note: Luigi's eyes aren't missing, they're CLOSED! :roll:

I loved that. I'm still pissed off that there's no new ones. :/

It's too bad, really, the author apparently grew a fine hatrid for using sprites in Flash... And the ending of a series is almost always the greatest one of them all, as the author's skill has increased dramaticly... :?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back