Sonic Heroes PC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay. Demo 0.05 is done, and is downloadable if you PM me. Look under "I wonder..." for deatils on it.

I have also begun work on Sonic Heroes 3D. Guess what engine it uses? All of our favorite, the SRB2 engine! Yes, the SRB2 engine. I have been modifying the EXE file, and the srb2 IWAD, so it'll be SURE to be awesome. I CLAIM THIS GAME IN THE NAME OF THE FIRST SRB2 PORT!!!

For if I can't get ahold of the SRB2 source, I SHALL DO THIS BY HAND!

Have fun!

Uh, not really? Megasonic was my old account from years back; I gradually realized what a lame name that was and created a new account in it's place. This was well before admins allowed name changes, soo...

Yeah, no. I am not multi-accounting as you put it.

Oh god, I'm glad you DIDN'T do this.
As for "Silver Da Hedgehog", do you not realize that this is a four year old topic? Pretty much anything that isn't on the first page is older than dirt.

I'd much rather assume that the posters have enough common forum sense as to NOT bump up topics that are three years old without valid reason, myself. Seriously, I don't think somebody who was looking for something three years ago is still looking for it in the present day. Y'know what I mean?

Lesson learned; that's the important thing here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back