Favourite video game/in general character(s)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Burning-Fox

Does not approve of rails.
Not sure if this has been done in the past. (Probably has been)
I checked through a couple of the pages in this place, so uh... I'm not fully aware if this has been done. If it has and this is a problem, by all means lock it.

Okay.

Excluding Sonic characters, my favourite video game character would have to be Wesker from Resident Evil 5, or Trevor from GTA 5 because I'm immature and I find his behaviour hillarious.

When it comes to in general characters, however, my favourite excluding Sonic characters, would have to be Gohan. Kid/Teen Gohan, not when he's all grown up and a douche. Or Cell in his "perfect" form.

What are your favourites? :P

Well, it's either Sima Yi (whom I quoted in my sig) or Chen Gong. Both are strategists, with a rather... "unique" favourite weapons and have ridiculous personalities (Sima Yi's apathy and Chen Gong's Sparrowesque arm waving when talking). And they have some cool designs too.

My favorite vidya game currently is Team Fortress 2

My favorite character is "Jax, The Grandmaster of Arms" from League of Legends. This guy is a literal badass. He's forced to use a freaking lamppost as a weapon because the tribunal banned him from using any viable weapon(s) due to how overpowered he is.
He even has badass lines such as; "Imagine if I had a REAL weapon."

Last edited:
Well, I'd have to say Metal Sonic is my favorite character, especially since he was once so determined at meeting his goal of Sonic's destruction that he even locked away his own creator to get at Sonic.

Other than that it would be Osmond from Dark Cloud. I mean come on, what is more fun than pulling a machine gun out and blasting away your enemies during what is essentially medieval times?

My favorite video game character would probably be the prince from "The Prince Of Persia: The Forgotten Sands" mainly because, unlike most video game characters, he isn't all dark and depressing and spends all his time drinking, he'll add a dash of humor when needed, but when things get serious he gets serious much like someone in real life might do, he also doesn't allways shout about how cool and or how manly he is, also he's very relatable. My favorite character in general is probably Scar from the Lion King, simply because he's so mysterious, and so intriguing, I've allways thought that he got his scar from an accident when he and Simba were children, but that's what's so great about him, every child is subtly suggested to use creativity to make a story for him and discuss it.

I'd have to say my favorite character is Iji from... Iji.

Wake up and suddenly you're part cyborg and the earth has been invaded by aliens. FML

Though why I really like her is depending on how you act against the invading aliens (being pacifistic or just wrecking each one you see) her personality will start changing from being legitimately sorry for shooting down an enemy to going completely mental and laughing after a successful kill.

One of my favorite video game characters is Sonic the Hedgehog!

Ahaha, no. I'm better than that.

Actually, my favorite character is Frank Woods from Call of Duty: Black Ops 2. The fact that he can survive so much shit and still not die in the end is quite awesome. He was sent out into Cuba with a team, lost the most of it, and he was the last one. He still was surviving when he was found by U.S. Troops after being stuck and caught by the MPLA there for days, watching his soldiers die one by one, and STILL able to fight after recovery. I also love his phrase: "You can't kill me." Well, unless you get the bad ending---- Anyways, Woods is my favorite.

"Kid just sits there for a while, pondering the answer to the age-old question."

But yeah, The Narrator from Bastion is basically the best thing ever :U

Raiden from the Metal Gear franchise.

Come on, you have to admit that a cyborg that can slice just about anything in half is pretty damn cool.

"Aah... I've been waiting forever, but it's finally my turn! This is my game! It is, right? It's my time to shine! Here comes Asagi!" ~Asagi Asagiri, Prinny: Can I Really Be The Hero?

So yeah, Asagi Asagiri from the Nippon Ichi games. According to what I've read, she was supposed to be the main character in one of Nippon Ichi's strategy RPG games("Makai Wars"). However, the game was doomed to never be released. But Asagi isn't going to have any of that, so she decided to just invade other games, beat up the protagonist of whatever game she stumbled into and just take over from there.

Her backstory is just fun, isn't it? The character herself is also pretty great: She's stuck-up and cocky, and won't kneel down even in the face of death. And she's never going to give up her dreams, no matter how much of a toll her quest takes on her sanity. Also one of her theme songs, "Asagi Go Fight", is pretty damn awesome to me.

My favorite video game character would probably be the prince from "The Prince Of Persia: The Forgotten Sands" mainly because, unlike most video game characters, he isn't all dark and depressing and spends all his time drinking, he'll add a dash of humor when needed, but when things get serious he gets serious much like someone in real life might do, he also doesn't allways shout about how cool and or how manly he is, also he's very relatable. My favorite character in general is probably Scar from the Lion King, simply because he's so mysterious, and so intriguing, I've allways thought that he got his scar from an accident when he and Simba were children, but that's what's so great about him, every child is subtly suggested to use creativity to make a story for him and discuss it.

LOL yea he's kind of like jack sparrow^^

I like GlaDDoS from Portal :D She is just the most badass character in any game ever :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back