Metal Sonic boss set-up

Status
Not open for further replies.

furythehog

The Emblem Guy!
So I had a go at making a metal sonic bossfight, and he works, except he doesn't attack, and no orbs spawn around him, I assume I need to set other objects like metal sonic waypoints, but that didn't seem to do anything, since the wiki still doesnt have a page for him, I can't check there.

So basically I was wondering if anybody could give me some help with setting this up, i'd like to point out for this level it's only a boss fight, not a race.

really? I have no clue to be honest, he spawns and moves fine, takes damage and can be beaten, but he doesn't use his orb shooting attacks or his overdrive pinch attack at all, just hovers around and takes a beating.

The race is ghost data but the fight is coded like any other boss, SOC and LUA.

Well I did mention in my original post im only setting up the fight. i just need to figure out why he isn't attacking.

I put him in a test map and he wouldn't fire if at least one Metal Sonic Waypoint (thing type 293, not the same thing as Boss Waypoint) wasn't present. (They seem to be spawnpoints for the orbs that gather around him while he's charging, if you're confused on where to position them.)

Out of curiosity, who's ghost data is Metal Sonic? It'd be cool to know who we basically raced against.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back