Your favorite levels

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mmm. There's way too many to pick from, but I think I'll say one I'm particularly fond of. There's this obscure arcade game called Boogie Wings (or 'The Great Ragtime Show' if you're one of those weirdos who insist on calling everything by its Japanese name) I've played quite a few times on MAME.

One of the levels is called 'Koney Island', and it's basically where you fly your plane through an amusement park, a parade, and eventually end up being chased down by a runaway ferris wheel through a rollercoaster. And then you fight a giant Frankenstein with the bad guy, this evil count/mad scientist guy playing Toccata & Fugue in the background.

And that's not counting the level which ends with you fighting a giant Santa robot. I love you, Boogie Wings.

Last edited:
My favorite level of all time is the first level of Sonic Unleashed. The other levels are ok, but I most enjoy the first because it shows the true Sonic the hedgehog, zipping passed levels and collecting rings. So thats my favorite of all time. Inferno Out!

P.S. I have read the rules so now I know what not to do ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back