My age restrictions rant - full of ranting ranty goodness!

Status
Not open for further replies.
People that get are inspired by something by games are people who

1: Are just stupid.
OR.
2: Doesn't have a life.

It's never both. And besides I play socom,Splinter Cell Double Agent,Crackdown ( the demo ),GEARS OF WAR,Halo, Rainbow Six ,and GRAW, and I don't get in fights.I don't want to go out and shoot people for no reason.I'm in 7th grade now and even before I was in 7th me and my dad and my cousin and brother played 007 for the N64 and we had a fighting game for our computer.

I dare someone to say that M rated games mess up kids brains now.

Oh and Shu... some people do school shootings because of people picking on them.NOT because of video games.
EDIT: and my cousin he's 6 we've been playing teen games.(Jak2 aka GTA for teens.)

It could give them inspiration to though.
Draykon said:
Heh, I recall Starfox Adventures was rated T for "Animated Blood"

The closest to blood that game has is whenever your staff hits something, a little flash of light comes out.
I wonder why they miss rate some things. :|

Like sonic NEXT GEN.
You have to be ten or older to play a game sires that was in the Platnum FAMILY hits.

Re: My age restrictions rant - full of ranting ranty goodnes

cueball61 said:
If it has language that's another matter, but for violence, I find it very depressing.

I find it amusing that you think that language is worse than violence

Re: My age restrictions rant - full of ranting ranty goodnes

zhinchliffe said:
cueball61 said:
If it has language that's another matter, but for violence, I find it very depressing.

I find it amusing that you think that language is worse than violence

Sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me.

Look, there would be a lot of more dead people around here if a random saw a matrix movie(or played a matrix game, whatever) and came in school to kick butt in slow motion and use guns.

Its the same as playing a Sonic game and goes training to go into the Super form later, or running around in a plumber costume after a Mario game, or stealing a horse while in a green costume after a Zelda game, going in a suit with guns and all after playing a Metroid, Halo, or whatever game. Its crazy, and as you can see, I don't anyone transforming Super Saiyan, jumping around as a crazy hairy plumber, going in a battle suit with guns and stuff, and everything.

The conclusion? Ratings are crap.

Silver360 said:
They do. There are people (read: idiots) at my school who want to be gangstas. Probably influenced more by rap than by video games, though.

I'll Begin said:
Silver360 said:
They do. There are people (read: idiots) at my school who want to be gangstas. Probably influenced more by rap than by video games, though.
It's funny how people want to be a gangster.Sittin' on 24's,Girls with grills( which I find so unattractive.And I'm Black!)
Rap now-a-days sucks.Only people that can rap are Kayne West,Nas,Lupe Fiasco,and Skateboard P.

Super mystic sonic said:
I don't anyone transforming Super Saiyan, jumping around as a crazy hairy plumber, going in a battle suit with guns and stuff, and everything.

The conclusion? Ratings are crap.

That's because it's not possible. Taking a gun and blowing some one's head off is though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back