• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Flash-drawn wads a.k.a. NG wads (cancelled)

Do you want a next gen sonic wad?

• Hell no!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • wtf r u talking about?

• no

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope this wad is going to be as good as the Sega game because i can't afford the Sega version. It looks good with all the different types of things jumping into it though! :D

:eek: wow, do I really seem uselss to you guys!?......
Also, besides these few days, SMS, Once I get an update I always send it to you ASAP! I never wait.

Ok, I'm sorry for not keeping in contact, yes I do have my own life.
I have a big test, I need to do a book report, tons of evil :twisted: math homework, gotta do some project specs for multimedia and a monthly picture promp that is due tommorrow. :roll:

As you can see I'm very busy, but that doesn't mean I dont check my PMs. I also check your messages and this topic through my cell phone when I'm not home or the computer. The only problem though, I can't reply from it.

The Yellow Blue Dude said:
I never new it was possible to look at this through a phone! I suppose it is a shame you can't reply through it.

For some reason, I can't reply on forums, but I can reply on dumb myspace..... :roll:

EDIT: BTW, my phone is a Nextel i930. :mrgreen:

I Expect i know why but this isn't the right forum to discuss it

Yes, your right.

On Topic:

T0SHiB@ said:
ssk3bh8zc3.png

Hmmm... I like this but for some reason I like CrisomGodXs better...

BTW, take the wings off of the head, they really don't belong there......
Also, check my version of the back view, as you can see, the robot has some red machine parts, some cylinders on the sides and a square exhaust on his neck.

RgxSuperSonic said:
:eek: wow, do I really seem uselss to you guys!?......
Also, besides these few days, SMS, Once I get an update I always send it to you ASAP! I never wait.

Ok, I'm sorry for not keeping in contact, yes I do have my own life.
I have a big test, I need to do a book report, tons of evil :twisted: math homework, gotta do some project specs for multimedia and a monthly picture promp that is due tommorrow. :roll:

As you can see I'm very busy, but that doesn't mean I dont check my PMs. I also check your messages and this topic through my cell phone when I'm not home or the computer. The only problem though, I can't reply from it.

I think I'll take the lead in the project if you're not around all too much for the coming time. I'd say its a shame to not update the project because the leader is gone for a while. Good luck with your tests and school! Everybody deserves a chance to get a good future. Me? I'm kindof a slacker, although I study at quite a good school. There would only be 3 ways I'd leave SRB2. If I would get my own family, grow out of SRB2, or if SRB2 hasn't been updated in 3 years or more.

Who said I was leaving? I think were doing quite fine now, and it doesn't take a leader to update the wad. We had the most updates we ever had in just one week! I'm still here, I'm just not here every day, the only days I'm not availible is Sundays but other then that I'm always here. I always respond to everything as well. As for the leader position, right now I am. Around Dec. 15th, I'll be gone for a while, thats when you take over until I come back. Remember, it doesn't take a leader to continue on a project. We have a whole team of people! If you need to know updates or you need help, ask other members and they wil glady assist. I'll be here for quite a while, even with my studies. SMS, no disrespect when I say this this but unless I somehow leave the SRB2 forum/comunnity I plan on staying as the leader.

Those robot sprites look a bit better than the current version, but the high heels thing does look a bit weird. The current ones seem to small.

RgxSuperSonic said:
Who said I was leaving? I think were doing quite fine now, and it doesn't take a leader to update the wad. We had the most updates we ever had in just one week! I'm still here, I'm just not here every day, the only days I'm not availible is Sundays but other then that I'm always here. I always respond to everything as well. As for the leader position, right now I am. Around Dec. 15th, I'll be gone for a while, thats when you take over until I come back. Remember, it doesn't take a leader to continue on a project. We have a whole team of people! If you need to know updates or you need help, ask other members and they wil glady assist. I'll be here for quite a while, even with my studies. SMS, no disrespect when I say this this but unless I somehow leave the SRB2 forum/comunnity I plan on staying as the leader.

PS: Remember when I told you about those spaces between your posts? Its just a pain to read trough whole stories like that. X.X

RgxSuperSonic said:
I Expect i know why but this isn't the right forum to discuss it

Yes, your right.

On Topic:

T0SHiB@ said:

Hmmm... I like this but for some reason I like CrisomGodXs better...

BTW, take the wings off of the head, they really don't belong there......
Also, check my version of the back view, as you can see, the robot has some red machine parts, some cylinders on the sides and a square exhaust on his neck.
well how is it now?
ssk3bh8ww1.png

something to make better?

T0SHiB@ said:
well how is it now?
ssk3bh8ww1.png

something to make better?

Shading perfect, size perfect, its all perfect! Really nicely done. Think you can give some simple boosters? Ya know, to make him race against Sonic in the mach speed zones?

Hmm, rather nice. Now my question is: Does it fit in SRB2's pallete? (Since so much info now exists on Sonic Next-Gen I no longer see this project as premature)

Draykon said:
Hmm, rather nice. Now my question is: Does it fit in SRB2's pallete? (Since so much info now exists on Sonic Next-Gen I no longer see this project as premature)
it was done with srb2 pallete :twisted:
and fore sms i try that :wink:

There's already a few beta's on Sonic-nextgen.

Yes, it fits very in the SRB2 pallete, and yes, it exists. It does have a really annoying bug, though. Selecting Sonic-nextgen in the multiplay screen makes the game crash. I suspect thats because of Sonic's oversize without highress.

Super mystic sonic said:

Yes, it fits very in the SRB2 pallete, and yes, it exists. It does have a really annoying bug, though. Selecting Sonic-nextgen in the multiplay screen makes the game crash. I suspect thats because of Sonic's oversize without highress.
ssk3bh8yn1.png

i added a bit of shading
i really need a screen shot from the side of the robot else i have to wait to the real game to come out :(

T0SHiB@ said:
Super mystic sonic said:

ssk3bh8yn1.png

i added a bit of shading
i really need a screen shot from the side of the robot else i have to wait to the real game to come out :(

Wow, Nice job, I think the right arm needs allittle but the left arm is perfect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back