Cursive Recursive Error

Status
Not open for further replies.

t1migi

I added a wad file. The SA:DX Sonic. I didn't "addfile" it, and started a server. Suddenly, all the whitest White Colour turned Dark Blue and I heard the EVIL ERROR "DONG" SOUND OF DOOM! And it said " SRB2 Recursive Error" DÇ What do I do to stop this evil Recursive Errroooorrrrrr... Of doom. :eek:

So, it happened when I added the SA:DX Sonic WAD. Strange, when I removed it from the Folder, the thing still happened.

DÇ stole my SRB2. :|

I actually have enough time to WAIT for people to answer, even though theres about 3 users on. :lol:

I'm sorry, all I heard was:

t1migi said:
White................Blue.............DONG............EVIL!
..........errroooorrrrrr.......

Mkay, lemme guess, that wasn't really clear enough?
Ok:

I was about to play SRB2, and host a server. I had just downloaded the SA:DX Sonic Wad. When I tried to host, the colours went screwy, and an error message came up saying SRB2 Recursive Error. DÇ
So, how I fix?

This is as clear as I can get it, and as probable to answer.

... I still dont really get it. Look, if you cant play SRB2 anymore, then reinstall it. Also, make sure everyone who is gonna play with you also have the same wads.

Apparently, this is the newest srewy error i have ever heard.

It's most likely an error with the wad, and I doubt that you or pretty much anyone else here can fix it. Oh, and how did you manage to get the SA:DX Sonic wad? Last I heard, it wasn't finished yet.

He posted to it.
Um, can you play SRB2 without that WAD? Try hosting a game without ADDfiling it, and then try playing a 1P game without ADDFILEing it. If it don't work, then reinstall.

I downloaded the SA:DX Sonic Wad. I addfiled it and hosted a server to try it out. I got a "Recursive Error". I remove the Wad from the folder because NOT addfiling it don't work either. Resetting the PC didn't help either. Did reinstall it, but eventually it happened again.

It's with the network. Do you have a firewall?
Try playing it with Splitscreen on. I also hear that it works in 1p, it's in the char select screen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back