• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Player Wad Editing

Status
Not open for further replies.

t1migi

Maybe it's been asked already, but I'm too lazy to check, and not sure if this is supposed to be in editing or help. Anyways:
Where can I find a Player WAD Editor (Or an editor that CAN edit players) that actually works on my XP?

The User needs Editor badly. :P

Well, you could use XWE or deepsea for graphic editing and then use lumpmod for adding files. I even made a Guide for XWE it's pretty hard to understand.

There is an average tutorial on the Editing section of the website explaining some of the aspects of making character WADs, but I really don't know anything more than that on it, having not had any personal experience with it. If you make a backup of sonic.plr and mess with it you should be able to figure out the structure. Many people use Wintex, DeepSea or XWE.

I use DeePsea. all you do to make things easier is to make 2 folders. 1 with all of the sprites of sonic.plr ripped off, and the other one with the same stuff, but the one you're gonna edit.

I used to do request, but i got a little tired of it. Another word for people not having any more request, is that i retired.

Ok now I got's me a Wad, but I wanna make it easier to edit the walking sprites. How do I flip the sprite horizontally or vertically?
And how does the me use it in the game?
I use XWE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back