• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Single player collab discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
nv7jf6.jpg

Cloudy Domain: Now with twice as much building color variation!

That looks great, it's kind of like a revamped NAGZ texture-wise. Just a suggestion/question, are you going to be adding any details to the large blue walls and columns?

Also I was wondering if anyone is working on SP stages and if I could help in making one or are those going to be made later?

Whoa Spherallic, that is some excellent visual design worthy of a level in the clouds. I also have this insane suggestion for CDZ: how about that when you get too high up in the level, (this level plays very high in the sky, like somewhere near the ozone layer or something, right?) the space countdown starts due to the oxygen levels being dangerously low and you have to get lower in the level fast to prevent from choking to death.

Sorry if this is a stupid question but, is Heavenly Tower still mixed with Cloudy Domain?

/toomuchselfishness

EDIT: Also, I want to claim CDZ1 but I'm too afraid to do it and it end up being absolutely terrible compared to the rest of the music.

Last edited:
To be blunt, I don't think Heavenly Tower contains anything that Cloudy Domain doesn't have, except the boss.

Just to add on to my previous post about special stages, perhaps each SP stage could use the zone's gimmick that corresponds to it. Also the stages could be match the zone's theme but with different take. For example, the SP stage that matches up with CDZ could be sky ruins amidst a thunder storm or the like. Just an idea I had for the special stages.

What is that, Filio? The boss is a radar controlled queenbee, not a turtlemobile. :p

Also, I agree with Tyler52, there should be a bigger emphasis on the inside of the tower, in act 1 or 2. If the one Spherallic is doing is 2, then make the tower act 1. Something more like the Tower of the Gods stage in Windwaker. There will be plenty enough content to fill the cloud stage, we might as well have a change of pace and do a tower one.

Also, Tyler, don't be too self conscious about trying to make a song. Even if you don't end up making one featurable, as you're still a bit rough around the edges, you'll likely provide some valuable inspiration. But I imagine with some coaching, you could make somethign worthy of it, anyways.

I vote we change Honey Hive Zone to "Hectic Hive" Zone.

Hectic Hive or Honeycomb Hive?

Choose one or the other. And no, Hexhive Honeyheat is not a suitable option.

Or if you want to leave it as Honeyhive, that's okay too.

We could always call it Bee Vomit Bog...

But in all seriousness, Hectic Hive sounds a bit better than Honeyhive and isn't blatantly ripping off Super Mario Galaxy.

It wasn't a blatant ripoff in any way. Honeyhive is a fairly common phrase, Nintendo didn't invent the idea.

I just think the one-word thing looks kinda dorky, and honeyhive isn't even a word. Why not Honey Hive Zone?

Honey Headquarters?

I don't understand the need for a name change in the first place. Honey Hive sounds fine and fits the theme perfectly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back