The Worst Game Ever

Status
Not open for further replies.
I particularly dislike Yoshi's Topsy Turvy for GBA. The tilting was way too sensitive and the game was either ridiculously easy or frustrating. It's certainly not the worst game, though. I couldn't think of what that would be. Saying something like Sonic 06 or E.T. isn't very creative, either.

Ocarina of time. Not bad, just bland

It gets such high praise that those who play it for the first time have really high expectations. I know I did. But you're right, it's not bad. I enjoyed what I played and I can see why it's a milestone for gaming but it's not the best game ever.

Majoras mask has a lot more meat. Not to mention I can replay the levels over and over again as much as I like. I hope it comes on 3ds.

May I remind you guys that this thread is about the worst games you ever played, not just any game you had any reservations about? If you admit yourself that the game isn't the worst you ever played, then it doesn't belong here.

Sonic 3D Blast 5 for the gameboy. This was a pirated game for the gameboy that came in a 25-in-1 pack. One of my friends had this for Gameboy. I think he bought it in Korea. Graphically it actually looked really nice, but the physics were TERRIBLE. You'd often fall through moving platforms and get hit by enemies when you jumped on them.

Wow, just found a video of it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HsT2FiajyLQ
The video makes the game look playable, but believe me, it was nowhere near this level of playability.

Last edited:
Look at how tall that Sonic is in there! I've never seen sprites quite like it before.

Adventure for atari 2600. 'nuff said. XD
Not even remotely. Adventure is actually pretty damn good, once you work out the basic mechanics (which doesn't take very long - get grail to castle gate, use arrow-looking sword on duck-looking dragons, use ") (" object as a bridge through walls, etc), and surprisingly playable even today. There are worse games out there - on the 2600, even.

Not even remotely. Adventure is actually pretty damn good, once you work out the basic mechanics (which doesn't take very long - get grail to castle gate, use arrow-looking sword on duck-looking dragons, use ") (" object as a bridge through walls, etc), and surprisingly playable even today. There are worse games out there - on the 2600, even.

Without being disrespectful, I highly doubt that our boy Knux here was even old enough to experience the Atari 2600.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back