Jeck Jims' MD2s 2.0's Final Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
The 50th was his pose for the picture, I forgot to remove it. Not that big of a deal, next time I update anything I'll fix.

Last edited:
I see a seam on Sonic "Mix"'s head:

xzN7A.png

...this is normal? I believe not.

That doesn't show up for me in game. Set your texture filter to 0 (nearest). If that doesn't work I'll fix the texture

Last edited:
Young Sonic is awesome! When the Generations models come on The Modeler's Resource, are you going to make MD2's of them? Not just characters, but enemies, objects, and rings?

OK, updated the release, re-download to fix the seam on Mix's head. Also, Young sonic's 50th frame was removed.

Young Sonic is awesome! When the Generations models come on The Modeler's Resource, are you going to make MD2's of them? Not just characters, but enemies, objects, and rings?
Thank you, and most likely yes.

Looking at that picture that Ezer showed you, would it be possible tomake the arms posed more like SRB2 rather than being straight up? Just, would seem to make a bit more sense.

Minor update May 17: Changed Young sonic's walk/jog frames so now his hands are in a fist, but kept old "Open Hand" version for you to pick which you wish to use. Also, all hurt fames (young and Mix) have been updated to comply to Violo's Suggestion.

MAJOR MISC MODELS AND NEW KNUCKLES ADDED MAY 21
Alright, So Kim has been asking me about this for a while now, and I'm ready to release some of whats done. Includes Crawla update, Chaos Emeralds, new enemies, and a few for surprises such as a shield md2. See pics for examples. A new Knuckles is also released in Pack three. It may look like just another brawl knuckles, but I GREATLY improved the animations.
attachment.php

attachment.php

Triple post fail.
Anyway, Minor update 22nd- Fixed torrent size, added Next-Gen Spin Knuckles, Fixed Young Sonic's Idle Frame thanks to Fawfulfan's advice.

Thank you so much, Mr. Jims! I'll wait for more!

---------- Post added at 08:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:23 PM ----------

Sorry if I'm double posting (My connection is really bad)
But Mr. Jims, I think you should put more information on the models, like in what size I'll put them. Can you post them there? I really need help. Also, you should tell how to use the models, like this:

SHRP SHRP.MD2 X.0 0.0

There are some MD2s there I don't know where to aplly, so I think you should tell. Thank you!

Theres a MD2.dat in the .zip that has everything required. I guess I should have stated that.

---------- Post added at 07:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:46 PM ----------

OK, forget that, I just uploaded the Md2.dat in a separate .zip for easy access.

Last edited:
Those eyes...

THOSE EYYYYYYYYYYYYYYES

THOSE DARK AND SOULLESS EYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYES

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back