Let's play alien swarm![FREE]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alien Swarm is a game that was originally a UT2k4 mod. Vavle hired them and the game switched to Source SDK. It's a Co-Op game where you fight swarms of aliens. The game also comes with 64 achivements. Best of all? Perfectly free. Comes July 19th.

Steam Page: http://store.steampowered.com/app/630/

Hopefully we can get some guys from SRB2 into playing it? :3
CorridorAttack.jpg

Last edited:
I think I remember playing a bit of the UT2K4 version (Single-Player only, and just a bit of the tutorial). It came with my UT2K4 Editor's Choice Edition DVD, with a bunch of other mods that were likely old versions and/or were a bit... unfinished.

I'm sort of impressed that they got such a good-looking game with the Source Engine. Also, Monday is not coming soon enough.

I'll be sure to get this Monday, since I do plan to work with the Open SDK it provides. =D
...I just hope my computer can handle it

*epic facepalm*

Honestly I can't tell links from normal text. I'm on Ocean.

Underlined text is usually a link.

I'm trying to get some more people into playing this when it comes out tomorrow. I'll go on the IRC room and see if I can get some more people.

Would be more fun if this was 8 player co op online.

Its free, so I doubt it'll be too hard to find some people.

I'll probably download this when it comes out. TF2 and Portal are the only Steam games I have, sadly. I would like it if I got another game to add to the collection.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back