Post your pics/art here!

I think the proportions are a bit better in this one. Might update the other later.

Fv9bez6.png

And where are his ears? I know early SSNTails artwork is guilty of that, but I don't think you shouldn't miss that stuff in 3D model artwork.

I made this one year ago! (ignore the username with the appended number)

tumblr_mmoks8l8Mb1s14n5qo1_1280.png

her name's toasterbot and she's the best

And where are his ears? I know early SSNTails artwork is guilty of that, but I don't think you shouldn't miss that stuff in 3D model artwork.

I think more likely that was of Sonikku's character ...a Sonic with no ears. 'tis an in-joke based on the fact that Sonic in SRB1 has no ears.

qJUIWuf.jpg
Sketchin out some character things. guy on the left has repulsion abilities and kind of antigravity and stuff and the guy on the right manipulates energy and is also fast. dunno about their backstory yet, maybe they defected from a dojo and slaughtered everyone I guess or something whatever lol.

Trama looks like a really cool design, and I dig it. Psyko, on the other hand, reminds me a bit too much of Sonic. It's mostly his face, similar body shape, and the spikes sticking out. But if we are going for demonic looking things, then I'd like to show my latest commission:

rRRJhgn.gif

I'm going to have nightmares, Roach.
__fire_within___by_therealburningfox-d8pbsj5.png

I practiced doing fire effects and shiz woooooooooooooo
Atomic (Super Saiyan) Inferno pretty much.

Because it's no longer my avatar, posting it here. Obvious parody of SSNTails' avatar.
xLBU9dS.png

Would've kept it as my avatar, but it's hard to read on the blue theme I use... :/

Train your dragon (The old movie for children...anyway)

...My scanners are not working...
But I have made a pic using Photoshop and Freshpaint 8.

vnh56p.png

I'm a bit late to this Borderlands party (few years, huh), but here's the Hyperion asshole.

2vwzl89.jpg

This is pretty much the best I can do in school.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 5, Members: 0, Guests: 5)

Back