Whos Going to get Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I completely forgot about that game, I have played the 2nd one and loved it so I was looking forward to this game. I would get it but I'm saving up for a new PC

wait which one is for psp? theres like 3 kh games I heard that are coming out coded the one you said and birth by sleep. Well i'll get it (hopefully)

Finished the japanese version, and I've unlocked all mission mode characters aside from Sora. It was a fun game.

Connor said:
Finished the japanese version, and I've unlocked all mission mode characters aside from Sora. It was a fun game.
Orly? Well i've beaten the whole game + unlocked sora.

You do know how to get dual roxas, right?[/spoiler]

Yes, I do, and I already have, finding those damn ability things were annoying though, I already had two without realising it, then found the third when I went back through the missions that had two of them

Connor said:
Yes, I do, and I already have, finding those damn ability things were annoying though, I already had two without realising it, then found the third when I went back through the missions that had two of them
Sora was hard to get for me..took like two months just to get 100% on all missions.

I am getting it as soon as it comes up because when I saw footage of the game I couldn't help to be dragged into wanting to play the game the minute it came out.

Dang, This game doesn't come out in America till September.
Oh Well, Its better to paitently wait for an English release then be Lost in the Japanese version on a Flashcart.

I keep getting stuck on the emblem collecting missions, because I'm not quite fast enough to get them before the green circle disappears. I have four airdash units, and a glide unit, it is all so difficult despite this.

Wow, this just turned into a spoil fest FYI, sora is too overpowered in the second game so I hope he's isn't in this.

But yea Im getting this, but Just to play as Marluxia.

TrueTenguMan said:
Wow, this just turned into a spoil fest FYI, sora is too overpowered in the second game so I hope he's isn't in this.

But yea Im getting this, but Just to play as Marluxia.
I usually play as Luxord. But
[spoiler:185fdc231b]i play as King Mickey or Riku Mostly[/spoiler:185fdc231b]

Multiplayer just works with kingdom hearts. It's what I waited for for a looong time. And the world set up looks better for a DS game.

hyperson said:
The worlds are smaller, imo.
My favorite world is neverland.
Eh, well the game is mission based so It doesn't really matter. But yea, Im looking at a playthrough of it and neverland's bgm is addicting. Can't wait to play through that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back