How can i put my bots in super form please?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Make lots of Sonic Bots, Have all the chaos emeralds, Make sure they have at least 50 rings, And start moving very fast...

If you done this correctly, they should Thok, and turn super...

They are not even supposed to double jump... They Thok Damit...

If they dont thok, you have an outdated version...

Just wait, Im sure they'll Thok if you move very fast, Or jump for that matter...

Dude, just play around in srb2JTE for a while, you'll probably be able to make them turn super...
Dont keep saying stupid things like that...

Flame is right, if they don't turn Super you must have a way outdated version of either SRB2 itself or SRB2JTE. Like Flame said just play around enough, it should work. Just watch Foxblitzz's video on youtube "Fun with bots" it is possible.

Collect chaos emeralds.
Use startrings to give both yourself and the bots enough rings.
Turn Super yourself.
Thok away from the bots.
They're Super, yay!

Super mystic sonic said:
Collect chaos emeralds.
Use startrings to give both yourself and the bots enough rings.
Turn Super yourself.
Thok away from the bots.
They're Super, yay!

To collect Chaos Emeralds, use the gem room from the Super Mystic Sonic WAD. *shot by Mystic who hates in when people give n00b-assists like this and advertise SMS, especially when the assists and ad are in the same post*

Well actually, if you REALLY want your bots in superform, SMS's multithok would come in handy to get ahead-enough of the bots to make them thok after you, and go super.

(Yes SMS, multithok does let you go faster, because you're not losing the speed you get when you thok normally.)

Draykon said:
(Yes SMS, multithok does let you go faster, because you're not losing the speed you get when you thok normally.)

Speed stays the same. Unless you are braking during the thok, and then thok straight forward again. Really, I need to get rid of that multi-thok. Is there a way to make him be able to thok only 3 times? I could as well make a thok drain a ring. Of course you should be able to stay thokking also without rings. Its just to stop people from doing loop-a-dodges in match, other gametypes. This will also make blinddash more used.

Draykon said:
Well actually, if you REALLY want your bots in superform, SMS's multithok would come in handy to get ahead-enough of the bots to make them thok after you, and go super.
You can really just thok once with Sonic and they will go chasing after you. You don't have to be terribly far ahead to make them thok.

metalsonic5555 said:
Flame is right, if they don't turn Super you must have a way outdated version of either SRB2 itself or SRB2JTE. Like Flame said just play around enough, it should work. Just watch Foxblitzz's video on youtube "Fun with bots" it is possible.

Where can you find such a way outdated version anyway? The only version I know about that you can download is SRB2 1.08

The rest....all removed from the SRB2 site. And most SRB2 demo's in the history section won't work.

metalsonic5555 said:
Just watch Foxblitzz's video on youtube "Fun with bots" it is possible.

Actually, that was made in SRB2 1.09, with an older SRB2JTE. Still, seeing as bots are real players in the latest SRB2JTE version, they should be able to turn super, but I haven't tried yet.

I have the latest version of srb2 and JTE and all the chaos emeralds but my bots wont turn super :evil:

What are startrings?Im getting the rings from the god mode menu,do you actually have to collect them?If you do, do you have to let the bots themselves collect the rings?

Thanks GC but they still wont go super. :(

STARTRINGS x in the console

x being the ring number you want.

Strangely, it's a known bug if you try to do the same ring number twice, it won't change your ringnumber.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back