The SAGE Booth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cue

ALAM STOP BREAKING THE S
As a web developer who is never happy with his work, I'm always looking out for feedback on my work. The latest example of this being the SAGE Booth.

So I must ask, guys, what did you actually think of the booth? Rubbish? Genius? Work of Art? Pray, do tell.

And yes, the TF2 style was deliberate.

I really like it, although I wish you kept Page 4, the new multiplayer maps would have added to the booth a bit =P

Callum said:
I really like it, although I wish you kept Page 4, the new multiplayer maps would have added to the booth a bit =P

'kept'? It never existed. =P

Cue said:
Callum said:

'kept'? It never existed. =P

Well SOMEONE told me that Page 4 originally was going to be for multiplayer maps...Spazzo I think

Yeah, but we never actually MADE it. That was just the plan. Deadlines are deadlines, after all =P

Kaysakado said:
Best part was "So awesome we had to skip a page"
Totally agree.

This booth was nice looking and interesting to read. But I think it's strange that there is no description of the main game. :P

I thought the booths looked pretty nice, especially the logos. Everything actually looks like a legit video game site.
(For some reason, I'm obsessed about page 3.)

I'm sorry if I'm making you feel bad...but, honestly, it was terribly awesome.

Definitely one of the best booths on the SAGE site. It was clean, neat, and right to the point.

The Sonic Whirlwind site looked very...amateur, so I assumed the game would be as well. I just left the site. I couldn't even find screen shots.

There was another site with random 300x400 screen shots of the game covering the entire background. I could barely read the text...I left that site as well. I tried looking for it just now but couldn't find it. Maybe they changed the layout.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back