Something else (tyrzi vs lag)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tyrzi

Sonic robo blast 2 launcher is working same style like when it did, but there is this MAIN OPTIONS and inside of it WINDOWED MODE
AND when i choose it i choose my option about VIDEO MODE/SCREEN SIZE ... ... i can't use my option what i want to. I want screen size little larger than 640x400 but WHY I EVEN TRY because IT WONT WORK. 800x640 will be alright to me. I want my lag stop in srb2 so i think this sould work if i use this size on windowed screen mode. ''Why you dont wanna 640x400'' anwser is: cause that size screen quality sucks, i can't see where i'm going.''

Hello,

You will have to change the resolution in-game.

When Srb2 starts, go to Options, Video Options, Video Modes.
Choose a resolution, and when the screen is ok press "D" and Srb2 will use this every time you start the game.

Ps: some words like "Please" would have been nice to read ;)

Armand said:
Hello,

You will have to change the resolution in-game.

When Srb2 starts, go to Options, Video Options, Video Modes.
Choose a resolution, and when the screen is ok press "D" and Srb2 will use this every time you start the game.

Ps: some words like "Please" would have been nice to read ;)
if i choose windowed mode in srb2 launcher in srb2 options doesn't have any modes what i can choose, just only 320x200

I can't go above 640*400 Windowed either, I guess you will have to go Fullscreen to get a bigger resolution, sorry...

You will note that Alt-tab works well with this version of Srb2...

640x400 is the largest available windowed resolution. If you want a higher resolution than that, you will have to use fullscreen, as Armand stated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back