Master Server Rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you dont like us using maps to different types of game modes, whats the point of having the -force thing anyway?

While you're making a map, for testing purposes while you don't have a header for it yet.

Sik said:
While you're making a map, for testing purposes while you don't have a header for it yet.

No i meant hosting a game when you're NOT testing a map and a bunch of people play and you go to a map that doesnt fit into what you are already doing.

Still the "-force" parameter is needed for testing. Through yeah, it would be possible to make 1.1 to don't allow it while advertising a server...

Can we take the MS rules discussion in a different topic, like with the forum rules, please?

That sounds like a horrible idea. I wish to remind you all that that rule only applies to maps that lack what's needed to play the set gametype, not maps not set to allow for that gametype.

Removing -force in netplay would result in the inability to play tag in the coop levels is my main concern. (Tag's alot more fun in the coop levels, try it sometime.) So it's a bit of a personal concern. But still.

Sik said:
Can we take the MS rules discussion in a different topic, like with the forum rules, please?

*Checks topic title*

The Topic Title said:
Master Server Rules

Sik, this is the place for the MS rules discussion... is it??

@RGXSuperSonic56: What was the point of what you just said?? It has nothing to do with this topic at all!

• Forum Rules
  • Forum Rules - Discussion
  • Master Server Rules
I don't see any "Master Server Rules - Discussion"

What has everyone been talking about throughout the whole of this topic then? If it wasn't a discussion topic, it would have been locked just like the Forum Rules topic... I think...

Of course we won't be able to confuse him for you, RGXSuperSonic. His username has numbers on the end, and you don't. I was able to tell he wasn't you anyway, regardless of his name.

This feels like school
*draws on the back of a textbook*
anyways getting seroius now, everytime i try to join a game, it says i have been kicked (consistency failure)
and i dont know why

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back