Messin' around with TF2 and SFM!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lat'

Absolute territory where
Kart Krew™️
Here are some images from my tries at SFM and some memorable moments on TF2, each image's in a spoiler because of their size and the time it can take to load. Before we start, do not quote images, or put them in a spoiler!
PS: I do not like the engie and the sentry at all, that's why I spam them on every of my SFM image :O

So, here are my very first tries on SFM, those are shitty images tough =P

This one was my very first try, warning, it's ugly.
944386sfm.png

This one was supposed to be an improvement of the first one but, it's even more fucked up X)
130928sfm.png

In this one, I experienced some light effects and a firing effect, it stills looks ugly, but for some reasons, I use it as my desktop background X)
504931test2.png

That's all... for the moment...

Here is a video based off the first shitty image :O

Here is me and my team spawnkilling like bitches. In fact, a routine when I play on this map.

Playing engie in ctf_turbine... in a nutshell:
319658440screenshots2014081200012.jpg
[/URL]

The first batch of screenshots should more fit in here. The rest of the topic is completely useless, considering that this forum is dedicated to an entirely different game and also isn't even in the Videogames section, either.

The rest of the topic is completely useless, considering that this forum is dedicated to an entirely different game and also isn't even in the Videogames section, either.

"General Discussion
This forum is for discussion about things that don't fit in any other forum. Please refrain from totally pointless posts, however." Seems legit

Well... General Discuss doesn't talk of SRB2 in fact ._.
And if needed, a moderator can move it... I didn't post this thing here to get this kind of comments ><

Last I knew source Film maker, while useing a game as the base, isn't a game at all.

It's an animation tool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back