Post your pics/art here!

M802pr0.jpg

It's just meant to be crazy colored lighting; the colors I picked don't really mean anything.

These two are characters that Jasper is supposed to meet on his own adventures; they've been around for awhile but I redrew both of them. Mari because I haven't for a while now, and Kaiser because I haven't drawn him for at least a billion years.

Watch out now, these guys have noses. Don't say I didn't warn you.

8ihL5WZ.jpg
6YfaQiV.jpg
I really do have to find my Bamboo stylus and start drawing digitally again... I miss the ability to erase mistakes ;;

It's been a while since I've been here. Ive been making fake level mockups of games that interest me since I lack the desire/talent to make them in a game engine.

Warning: Big image.

neo_splash_hill_zone_act_1_by_m345julian-d98hzdj.png

Max

Here's one of my oldest artwork using Paint.NET. Its some character I made up. Expect to see more like this...
render_2__max_by_mystic_man-d6kj50y.png

Here's one of my oldest artwork using Paint.NET. Its some character I made up. Expect to see more like this...
render_2__max_by_mystic_man-d6kj50y.png

This is really good! Kind of reminds me of a mix of Mega Man and Dragon Ball Z.

Here's something I did about half a month ago as a wallpaper for my phone

I used the small image for preview purposes, but you gotta click the image to see the full size of it.

elc7wbe.gif

it's nearly october, you know what that means
it means get unintentionally hit by lightning and turn into a skeleton

(sorry for the tiny size; there didn't appear to be a way to resize every frame automatically in graphicsgale)

I'm going to try and start doing what I did before and start commenting on the pictures previous after mine alright here we go (I hope people continue this chain)

Icefox your design looks pretty neat, although I feels kind of empty to me

TehRealSalt I like your pixelwork of the dog you got there. Nice use of color and anti-aliasing!

So here is the picture that I had worked on for many days!

You can click the image to get to the

...I figured out it was not that ugly, and is not (only) a Sylveon, and that it maybe wouldn't break the good drawing streak...?
482699IMG20151008202412.jpg

This is Yu Narukami (the Persona 4 protagonist) with some asymetrical Izanagi-like thingy.

This is Yu Narukami (the Persona 4 protagonist) with some asymetrical Izanagi-like thingy.
I see you in the corner, Sylveon... Persona 4 & Sylveon ft. Sylveon the Pokémon confirmed?

I also drew this fine lass again for the fun of it. I focused on trying to make her look as much as the first drawing as I could without having the reference on me, which includes her sleeves being in very poor condition. At the very least I changed the design of her wings so they kind of... you know make sense.

qxghrcg.jpg

I also have another doodle somewhere depicting certain attacks she would use if she were a boss, but there's not too much there to write home about besides a thorn projectile that would leech health permanently under the guise that she's actually taking your willpower.

KwXyXeR.png

Last edited:
@Eliwood: Design is neat, I love the outfit's split down the middle.

@Steelie: The faces are fabulous (from everything I've seen from you, I'd say they're your strong suit), though I think the poses are a bit too stiff.

why can't i stop drawing this god damn dog:

bPchXfd.gif

Not finished...may never be...WHY ARE PEOPLE SO HARD TO DRAW? A re-imagining of one of the opening scenes from Kenshin.

Mz9ytmp.png

Last edited:

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 4, Members: 0, Guests: 4)

Back