What do you hate about non-gamers

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't usually have a problem with non-gamers, I have bigger problems dealing with the gamers who think " *Insert series here* Games are uncool".

Those that think games turn you into a mass murderer.

Or those that say that Guitar Hero and the like are stupid because they aren't real musical instruments and that you can't learn how to play a real musical instrument with them.

... Does anyone else notice the contradiction between those two points?

This is actually the first time I ever hear that theme, well, everyone plays a game, being it online sudoku or any other already-mentioned one, but honestly, what I play in my house, stays in my house, I do not draw things like Sonic or Trauma Center characters or anything like Shadow of the Colossus, probably the closest game related game-thing I ever drawed at school was Naughty Valencia, wich were a series of drawings where I used new bizarre drawing style and said it was my teacher´s house, this may be considered game related since 80% of it was inspired in Silent Hill 1.

Everything I play is considered 'hard' out here. Brought CSS to school in my freshman year, by the time I graduated, it had turned into daily lunchtime mini-lan parties in the computer lab with some of the people never playing a game before.

I used to even sell flash drives with ROMs on them to people who hadn't played street fighter and sonic in years.

I have a friend who only has an iPhone and plays these horrible games like you'd find on a flash site. Every time he comes over he demands we play Wii Sports. Also there's another person in my school who thinks that video games are for nerds only. (yes I'm a nerd admittedly, but he's insulting anyone who plays Video Games at all)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back