• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Blaze wad (Production after Kirby)

Which Ability should she have?

• Thok

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Thok/Homing

• Double Jump

• Hover

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
bah i'll just give it thok ok?
EDIT: just finishing of the back running of Blaze, no it'll not be very poor animated version like my other wads, (Omega, TurkeyMan LightDasher)
it will have proper run

To hell with Thok, it's way too overused. In Rush she had slow fall, in Next Gen she had double jump for some stupid reason, unlike Omega.

Senku Niola said:
To hell with Thok, it's way too overused. In Rush she had slow fall, in Next Gen she had double jump for some stupid reason, unlike Omega.
Therefore, (as we all know how sonic Next gen came out) it should probably be slowfall.

Oh, before people come in this topic shouting at me, "PROOVE IT NOWZZZ!!!" I've finished the back running frames and started the side back, i've done 3 sprites so far, whats that you say? PROOOOOVEF IT NOWZZZZZ?
playf4f6oc0.png

cool

This looks cool.
I`ll download this when your finished. For the poll I picked her power to be hover, but it would be cool if you can put fire around her when she is hovering.

Don't you see? It's clearly this guy's birthday. He's the most important person in the world and his birthday will affect anything to do with everything, so he was warning us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back